• March 29, 2024, 06:41:40 AM

Author Topic: I'm bored. I typed a thing, read it I guess.  (Read 2993 times)

Offline ウイス

• Woah, I never knew my eyes were flashlights!
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Visitor
  • The stratagem deepens.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
I'm bored. I typed a thing, read it I guess.
« on: August 19, 2016, 04:46:22 AM »
I am the physical embodiment of public opinion, look at me and cherish me! Let me into your every soul, let me rewrite the principles by which you stand on and weigh your judgements, for I know what is best. Life is easy with your brain disabled, so allow me to rule the decision of the many and your head will be rolling into the basket in no time. Poison in your veins, corrosive coursing corruption, infestation manifestation on the path to your brain, this is what I am, this is what you are in the pool of communicated messages - be it direct air waves, or perhaps a lower frequency and through matters; Radio-Communication, long-distance, and allows for us to radiate our thoughts to a much longer distance and specific recipient and/or recipient room. Communication is the sustenance of your being. Without it you are driven insane. It is the very salvation of reconciliation between commonly-agreed upon sets of ideologies that previously clashed, letting a capacitor upon a situation and changing values to meet the needs of two previously warring peoples. But communication was evolved for more than reconciliation, it was also created for the aiding of one's own needs, as people's firewalls and sensors are generally on low-priority, it is easy to speak influentially in a manipulatory manner. The self-beneficial controllers rest back and send input into their surrounding speakers, the public, the first speaker broadcasting their input into all the other surrounding speakers, communication being spread out through the connections in a growing wave - Not instantaneously, but with delay, for the received information, true or not, may or may not have come into relevance and is dependent on the situation. Or if effective enough, the message is broadcast near-instantly to other recievers that the original speaker is in contact with, purely because the message was 'interesting enough'. Hardly anyone questions the information received and sent, as no source of the original recipient of the message that was communicated can be found. Allowing for one to make up a bit of misinformation, and spread it to another, while stating "they heard it from someone else", so it is not truly questioned, for it is much easier to question and deny a person, instead of a group of agreed-upon thoughts. But the original recipient of the message doesn't know this is the case.
'Emit a signal, but it's not apparent the signal is from you, the signal is sent and received, and sent again, multiple emitters are generated, and so, what was originally fabricated into understandable existence is taken for truth, but the natures of public opinion are too strong to fight against alone'
I like pigeons

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: I'm bored. I typed a thing, read it I guess.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 07:08:23 AM »
I just woke up so I don't understanding everything. The only thing I can understand is that you're talking about public opinion.
AFK like JFK