• April 19, 2024, 07:30:08 PM

Author Topic: Cake Possibly Abusing  (Read 9287 times)

Offline Sleezy Genie (Impersonated)

• Kekugee - Kekistan Refugee
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Visitor
  • Braindead Memer
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Cake Possibly Abusing
« on: July 01, 2015, 04:43:23 PM »
Hello my fellow admins. Recently I was alerted by some regulars and donators that cake may verbally be abusing his powers by lying to other players. I have various accounts of people (whose stories are similar and all match up) that cake may be abusing.

The other day he apparently told kids that our servers werent trade servers and that he sould silence or kick them unless they stopped putting trade posts. He also apparently told various people that spawncamp wasnt allowed and threatened to kick or temp ban thenm for doing it. Upon asking cake after we had finished a previous conversation he suddenly stopped talking to me and ignored me completely even though he was playing the game and not doing anything admin related at the moment. However since these were all empty threats and mainly things he said over mic/chat there is no direct proof i can submit picture wise other than various witnesses.

All of these events apprently happened on June 29th and 30th.

I request that cake reply to this post or to me or death soon and explain why I have been getting various reports from VIP and other usuals/respected that are on the servers.
Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Cake Possibly Abusing
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 05:12:44 PM »
I too have been getting similar reports. Knife has recently spoken to him about his actions and apparently it was all a misunderstanding. Feel free to post here and let us know whats going on.

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Cake Possibly Abusing
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 06:43:05 PM »
I was going through sourcebans looking through the bans we currently have and noticed that those made by ILikeCake for aimbot are only 1 day.

My question is why are they not permanent?

Hades