• April 19, 2024, 10:54:31 PM

Author Topic: Unrelated Personal apology  (Read 3953 times)

Offline BloodRain

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Hero
  • "Even lies contain some truth."
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Unrelated Personal apology
« on: October 01, 2016, 09:43:42 PM »
I apologize to Commie for indirectly telling an individual a piece of personal info about him from a month and half ago.

There was no malicious intent on sending it. I was talking to this individual about how Commie was not feeling well at the time, so I showed him a conversation of him being upset. Little did I know that he would joke about a particular thing from that conversation and use it to purposefully against him.

It may look strange for me to send the conversation to him, and I admit that it does. But I assure you that it was just my dumbfounded ignorance that caused this particular drama, and I am sorry.
I have nothing against Commie enough that I would want to hurt his emotional stability. He is a really good friend of mine, and if I really didn't like him anymore, I would have blocked him even before that conversation.

I take responsibility for it, and I tried to fix it by suggesting that he blocks those people, and I talk to them. Alas, they had continued to harass him anyways. As of this comment, he continues to refuse to block them.

Again as a concluding statement, I am sorry. I tried to fix the situation that I have created, and people are treating me like some kind of criminal because of it. If you don't like or trust me, that's fine. I try to be the best person that I can be. I'm not TRYING to be an asshole.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Unrelated Personal apology
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 10:18:03 PM »
You have done a lot of questionable, immoral, and unethical things lately. I don't know man, a lot of people haven't felt safe being around you lately.

My advice: Learn from your mistakes. Open up your damn eyes and see who your real friends are. People like Raz and Waifu, they aren't real friends.. They're the kind of people that will use your insecurities and weaknesses against you, just because they can't admit theirs. Choose your friends wisely. Surround yourself with the right people, not the fun people..

I never had to deal with friends of my friends going out of their way to harass me. Want to know why? It's because I get rid of people that I don't trust or that seem too nice to be true. I stay with those that prove their genuine care. Anyone who gets butthurt for me removing them just do it for the attention and drama.

People like Commie, sure they can be assholes, but...

"Sometimes, assholes can be nicer than nice people."

Take the above quote into consideration.
AFK like JFK

Offline mia

• TF2SS's Little Pwincess~
  • Server Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
  • Bunny is my happiness. <3
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Unrelated Personal apology
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 10:21:02 PM »
This post wouldn't be here, if I hadn't snapped at him the way I did.  I'm glad he went through with it, but I also want to see them actually stop harassing my brother. You honestly need some true friends, not fake and two faced people.
Tiny Baby Legs