• March 28, 2024, 11:06:13 AM

Author Topic: I am back, slowly but, surely.  (Read 2966 times)

Offline Seventeen

• Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
I am back, slowly but, surely.
« on: November 27, 2016, 01:15:19 PM »
I wanted to make this post to let the community know that I am back into the TF2 scene, therefore, back into the SwapShop community once again. I wish to inform everyone that I have changed since my last visit on the servers back in late September and I want to apologize, once more, for the mistakes I made in the past. With that said, I have matured more than you can imagine and I have recognized the consequences of my actions and take full responsibility of what I had done. I wish to make a small, unnoticed return and I want to be a better community member and player in general. I will make the commitment, even though it is not required of me at the current time, to be much more active on the servers and mainly on the forums because that wasn't my strong suit when I was administrator in the past. To stop dragging this out and keeping it short, I am back and ready to start over.

Have a fantastic rest of your day everyone!

~17
A persons character is not measured by what one has done wrong but, how one has learned from said mistakes. (Seventeen)