• March 28, 2024, 08:50:10 AM

Author Topic: Goodbye, For Good.  (Read 4758 times)

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Goodbye, For Good.
« on: December 06, 2016, 05:58:05 PM »
I have hurt my reputation, my name, everyone that I loved. Depression. Goodbye all, you don't need a liar like me in your community. I tried to rebrand myself ... it obviously didn't work. Don't feel sorry for me, feel hatred, feel anger. Don't even bother to re-adding me if I have deleted you off my friends list.  My tf2 life as I know it is probably over, lying and depression has got the better of me.

Now I will see my self out of this community like I did with other communities that I have ruined.

Offline Peter Capaldi's Peter Capaldi

• Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Goodbye, For Good.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 09:56:38 PM »
I have hurt my reputation, my name, everyone that I loved. Depression. Goodbye all, you don't need a liar like me in your community. I tried to rebrand myself ... it obviously didn't work. Don't feel sorry for me, feel hatred, feel anger. Don't even bother to re-adding me if I have deleted you off my friends list.  My tf2 life as I know it is probably over, lying and depression has got the better of me.

Now I will see my self out of this community like I did with other communities that I have ruined.

It's gonna be hard for everyone, Nationn. We have a lot of people here with a lot of problems. While I'm fine with accepting your resignation within this community, to be honest, with how history has repeated itself you may be bound to come back. You are one of the most active forum members on this site. It just takes a little time before you get back up and on your feet. Regardless, SwapShop has been great at bringing in and caring for people who are different. You may not get your administration position, but in the meantime you can work on your character and your dedicated membership to this establishment. The apple may fall from the tree but the hope is that it doesn't fall too far.

~

Offline Seventeen

• Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 01:27:41 AM »
Nation, this is the one hour I have on my phone and I decided to post here. I understand it that you made this post 20 minutes after you were denied? Correct me if I am wrong. If this is true, I hope that you aren't going out like I did in the past and get angry. I am in some deep shit now and I don't want youto go down a similar path in this community like mine, the way I see it, your post is that same start where my reputation took a nose dive and I don't want you going off on a bad note. I recognize that this is probably not the case and you are going for your own health, as am I but, I am telling it the way I see it. I hope you enjoy yourself, even though we NEVER spoke once. All good though, I have taken my time in rehab so far to reflect on shitty habits and decisions I have had, and attempted to correct them. Good luck Nationn and Have a fantastic rest of your day!

I wish you the best, my friend.

~17

UPDATE on my rehab (in case you were curious at all): I have only been in here and short time and have been deemed a "critical attention" case. I am undergoing a lot of shitty classes and therapy to correct wrong. To keep it short, I am getting better, will take a while but, I am getting there.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 01:30:07 AM by Adam Sandler »
A persons character is not measured by what one has done wrong but, how one has learned from said mistakes. (Seventeen)

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 08:26:05 PM »
Nation, this is the one hour I have on my phone and I decided to post here. I understand it that you made this post 20 minutes after you were denied? Correct me if I am wrong. If this is true, I hope that you aren't going out like I did in the past and get angry. I am in some deep shit now and I don't want youto go down a similar path in this community like mine, the way I see it, your post is that same start where my reputation took a nose dive and I don't want you going off on a bad note. I recognize that this is probably not the case and you are going for your own health, as am I but, I am telling it the way I see it. I hope you enjoy yourself, even though we NEVER spoke once. All good though, I have taken my time in rehab so far to reflect on shitty habits and decisions I have had, and attempted to correct them. Good luck Nationn and Have a fantastic rest of your day!

I wish you the best, my friend.

~17

UPDATE on my rehab (in case you were curious at all): I have only been in here and short time and have been deemed a "critical attention" case. I am undergoing a lot of shitty classes and therapy to correct wrong. To keep it short, I am getting better, will take a while but, I am getting there.

This has nothing to do with my applications. It has to do with the fact that I lied to my friends and never told them the truth until now. Honestly the biggest fuck up off my life. Thank you both for caring, but nothing can change the fact that I have lost my best friends, my reputation and respect form the community.

• Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 08:47:44 PM »
This has nothing to do with my applications. It has to do with the fact that I lied to my friends and never told them the truth until now. Honestly the biggest fuck up off my life. Thank you both for caring, but nothing can change the fact that I have lost my best friends, my reputation and respect form the community.

It doesn't matter if they don't call you a friend. All that matters is that you call them a friend. The matter is not, "you have something wrong with you because your friends left you." The matter is, rather, that they left you because they have something wrong with themselves.

Vengeance isn't the key; it only forges a pit to incinerate the key. What I'm saying is, dig a little deeper and look at the issue simply. Take it from a guy who has burnt too many of his bridges. The world tells you to disconnect, not to reconnect. What are you gonna do 'bout it? How are you gonna change this outcome? But, hey! What do I know? All I do is pointlessly get my post count higher. Right?

Here's your daily dose of random Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 08:55:13 PM by Peter Capaldi's Sunglasses »
~

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 09:41:23 PM »
I'll keep it short and simple.

A lot of the staff members are mad and disappointed at you for lying. Had you told the truth the first time, we wouldn't have thought much of this issue. You lied to everyone about your VAC Ban.

First story: CCleaner got you banned.

Second story: Someone hacked you.

Third story (the real one): You used hacks to counter a hacker.

Personally, I'm just disappointed and mad that you lied. I still see you as a friend but considering you lied about this TWICE, my trust in you is at a bare acquaintance level.

As for the one friend that you lost, well, she's had a rough past regarding liars, and while it may not seem like a big deal to a lot of the others, it is a huge deal for her.

I also think you're just being melodramatic with this goodbye post. Nobody is even picking on you or forcing you to leave. This was your call. Nobody wants you to leave, but nobody will stop you either. It's your decision.

My advice: Don't go down like this. If you're so worried about your reputation in this community, then continue contributing and rebuilding those bridges that you disconnected from. Don't be so irrational as to think that we all suddenly hate you for lying.

Jesus Christ man, this is a gaming community.
AFK like JFK

• Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 09:46:15 PM »
I'll keep it short and simple.

A lot of the staff members are mad and disappointed at you for lying. Had you told the truth the first time, we wouldn't have thought much of this issue. You lied to everyone about your VAC Ban.

First story: CCleaner got you banned.

Second story: Someone hacked you.

Third story (the real one): You used hacks to counter a hacker.

Personally, I'm just disappointed and mad that you lied. I still see you as a friend but considering you lied about this TWICE, my trust in you is at a bare acquaintance level.

As for the one friend that you lost, well, she's had a rough past regarding liars, and while it may not seem like a big deal to a lot of the others, it is a huge deal for her.

I also think you're just being melodramatic with this goodbye post. Nobody is even picking on you or forcing you to leave. This was your call. Nobody wants you to leave, but nobody will stop you either. It's your decision.

My advice: Don't go down like this. If you're so worried about your reputation in this community, then continue contributing and rebuilding those bridges that you disconnected from. Don't be so irrational as to think that we all suddenly hate you for lying.

Jesus Christ man, this is a gaming community.
~

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 11:27:49 PM »
Look. I will think greatly about this. I come back ... I come back, If I don't, well that's the end of that.

Requesting Topic Lock.

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 12:04:41 PM »
Requesting Topic Lock.

Locking Topic as requested by original post's creator.

Hades