• April 26, 2024, 07:19:36 AM

Author Topic: Read.  (Read 4833 times)

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Read.
« on: December 08, 2016, 03:10:43 PM »
 Look. I am going to be professional in this matter. I have had a thought about it, and I am going to say this. I will come back, but as a new person. Starting fresh I should say. I'm sorry to everyone that I have lied to in the past, and if you are still mad at me, then I completely understand. I will also be taking some depression classes as well, so if you don't see me on for awhile, then that's why. The new Nationn will be 100% truthful this time, no more lying anymore. If you do not believe me, and I still remind you off the time that I lied to you, then so be it. You are welcomed to add me back on my steam account. Anyone who wants to keep reminding me about the time that I lied to everyone ... do not add me back. Like I said I am very sorry.

In regards to be being banned and not being able to make admin applications, its fine, I will just help from behind the scenes.

Thank you for reading this,

- Nationn

Offline Peter Capaldi's Peter Capaldi

• Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Read.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 05:07:31 PM »
Look. I am going to be professional in this matter. I have had a thought about it, and I am going to say this. I will come back, but as a new person. Starting fresh I should say. I'm sorry to everyone that I have lied to in the past, and if you are still mad at me, then I completely understand. I will also be taking some depression classes as well, so if you don't see me on for awhile, then that's why. The new Nationn will be 100% truthful this time, no more lying anymore. If you do not believe me, and I still remind you off the time that I lied to you, then so be it. You are welcomed to add me back on my steam account. Anyone who wants to keep reminding me about the time that I lied to everyone ... do not add me back. Like I said I am very sorry.

In regards to be being banned and not being able to make admin applications, its fine, I will just help from behind the scenes.

- Nationn

Nationn, you gotta stick to what you've been given and where your talents shine. You've made numerous posts on the forums' help section and you've been quite active. I'm sure you've also been active in-game as well. I know I've been pretty melodramatic on the forums as well, but you have to focus. :P

You have a picture of your current state in your mind. That picture will only change if you recognize it and change it. It takes time to change the reality and the picture, but that won't be a big deal if you stay determined and commit to a course of action. Keep being a member. In any case, I wish you well in pursuing your endeavor!
~

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 12:18:31 AM »

- Nationn

Nationn, you gotta stick to what you've been given and where your talents shine. You've made numerous posts on the forums' help section and you've been quite active. I'm sure you've also been active in-game as well. I know I've been pretty melodramatic on the forums as well, but you have to focus. :P

You have a picture of your current state in your mind. That picture will only change if you recognize it and change it. It takes time to change the reality and the picture, but that won't be a big deal if you stay determined and commit to a course of action. Keep being a member. In any case, I wish you well in pursuing your endeavor!

Thank you Peter.

Offline Peter Capaldi's Peter Capaldi

• Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 06:52:26 PM »
Thank you Peter.
No problem, Nationn. We have some nice and good people here. Don't fret. I know there out there. I'm sure they've been in similar scrapes. Reach out to them. :)
~