• March 29, 2024, 03:39:09 AM

Author Topic: Rebooting Peter.exe  (Read 3426 times)

Offline Peter Capaldi's Peter Capaldi

• Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Rebooting Peter.exe
« on: December 10, 2016, 01:18:57 PM »
Righty-ho! :D I'm free from the stress of school and I'm finally on Christmas break. Ugh, let me tell you. It's been a hard and long struggle. You know? I've been thinking about my behavior, my feelings, my thoughts, my circumstances and I've been thinking about just everything in the last year. I changed. I got more rigid, less considerate, less forgiving, less compassionate, less thoughtful, more self-centered and more stressed. I got more and more pressurized, paranoid, frustrated and brash. I got passionate and I developed some idiotic messiah complex

It's time to reboot Peter.exe and squash some bugs in my system32. I'm gonna relax, take it easy and rest. I'm going to be the member I know I can be. I'm going to chill, stay active and just hang out. No more plans, rhetoric quests, tireless fighting, melodrama or any goals. Just hangin' out. I'm not going to try to do anything groundbreaking and I'm not going to try to "save" SwapShop. SwapShop doesn't need any saving and it doesn't need anything from me. it just needs a few good members to stop by, have some nice conversation and crack a few jokes.

And since I've been pointlessly posting, I may as well just have fun with you guys. I gotta reconnect with some good friends... There's a lot of apologies I gotta give and I have some regrets I have to repay. You'll see me on Steam some more and maybe you'll see me on Towers. :)

Ya, I'm switchin' fonts again. :P

I've been listenin' to some of Michael Jackson's Billie Jean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75sx7U6dAB4
~

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Rebooting Peter.exe
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 05:01:24 PM »
You are annoying.
~16
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline Peter Capaldi's Peter Capaldi

• Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Rebooting Peter.exe
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 05:03:48 PM »
You are annoying.
~16
Lol. So what? You're not a bad dude. I forgive you and I'm sorry.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 05:19:03 PM by Peter Capaldi's Santa Hat »
~