• April 19, 2024, 07:45:31 AM

Author Topic: Staff Report  (Read 3376 times)

Offline meatbone

• Personal Counselor
  • Forum Poster
  • Walking on a dream
    • Steam URL Because I change my name a lot
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Staff Report
« on: March 02, 2017, 11:54:49 PM »
Server #35
Player; Senpai-Ultimaweeb
Issue; Admin allowing people to break rules without a vote of it.
This happened between 10 P.M. and 11 P.M. PST, 3/2/17

Senpai-Ultimaweeb was in a server, allowing chat spam without any sort of vote.

He joined in after I made a report against someone for derogatory terms/name calling. Someone spams in chat but allowed it. Earlier than this incident, he also made a CSAY saying that people could do what they wanted until they went overboard with it. That, to me, came across as "Do what you want because I won't do anything to you". But again, that's how that came across to me. May have not been his intention or not but I'm making the report regardless.

A text file of said spam (Because I don't want the post to be 200% game-chat): http://textuploader.com/d18in

And a screenshot of a sample of it: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=875786680

I, upset with said spam, of course made a bit of lashing out against him but he ignored what I said. Allowing the spam regardless. (I also didn't see any need to report it, due to an admin being here already and expected him to take action)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 05:14:50 PM by Sidepow »
Code: [Select]
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
    alert("Am I wearing these thigh highs right?");
//-->
</script>

Offline Senpai-Ultimaweeb

• Hue hue hue....
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Visitor
  • 正太郎
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Staff Report
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 12:57:31 AM »
-Hello Garbage, and thank you for your concerns for me to address.

-Firstly I joined #35 not because I saw any report, but just because I was looking for an item. I went back to check the report bot and I saw nothing about "derogatory terms/name calling." In regards to the csay, that was a poor choice of words on my part and I apologize for it. I was directing it at a person's question and not the entire server, however that was poor choice since I did not include it in the csay.

-As for Death's spam, I was unable to deal with that atm because I was dealing with another player begging on the mic and harassing players for items. However, Death is known to do these things and I have given them a warning in the past for spamming, and Ill be sure to take action if they procede to continue spamming.

-I hope I was able to address all your concerns, but if you have any more don't be shy to speak up about them!   
"Just try to leave behind a legacy my son." -Tony

Offline theSipow

• Cum Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Hero
  • Jai Geru Deva Om
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Staff Report
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 05:12:39 PM »
It seems everything was explained. No big issue can be concluded with the given evidence and Senpai-Ultimaweeb's claims.

Staff report closed.
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_(  ̿  ̿  ̿  ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿  ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿  ̿  ̿)_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
i blame sipow