• April 19, 2024, 02:50:55 PM

Author Topic: Foleyfam234 [Ban-Appeal] - Aimbot/Esp  (Read 5201 times)

Offline [TDK] Foleyfam234

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Foleyfam234 [Ban-Appeal] - Aimbot/Esp
« on: November 19, 2019, 04:20:38 PM »
Hello my username is Foleyfam234 and I was using Aimbot/Esp on Tf2 swap shop server #06 because I was jealous of people constantly spawn killing me and thought like an idiot, hey yknow what will make them stop cheating to beat them because I have no skill! Psykotic is the admin who banned me and I believe it was 2 days ago on the 17th. I am simply asking for forgiveness from the staff team and the players that I was playing with. If you require evidence to me cheating than it was captured on video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdowVzUGPQg. So with all of my heart I apoligize to the community for hacking and going against the rules. I pledge to never let temptation get the better of me once again and I pledge to be a respectable community member from here forth.

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Foleyfam234 [Ban-Appeal] - Aimbot/Esp
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 04:41:48 PM »
Hello my username is Foleyfam234 and I was using Aimbot/Esp on Tf2 swap shop server #06 because I was jealous of people constantly spawn killing me and thought like an idiot....

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
Warn them for Toxicity if they do not stop.

Why should the words in which you have put into this appeal be considered seriously when you can't be trusted with what you put in your application?

Hades

Offline Gawain

• Head Administrator
  • Forum Poster
  • Professional Child Wrangler
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Foleyfam234 [Ban-Appeal] - Aimbot/Esp
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 04:53:55 PM »
When you lied on your admin application, I should have taken harsher action. I let it slide because after talking to you, I believed you had only made a lapse in judgement and that you would do better in the future.

I was wrong.

You have proven beyond a speck of doubt that you are completely untrustworthy, lack any foresight, are unwaveringly short tempered, and frankly worst of all, you are unfathomably idiotic.

Even if I wasn't forced to comply with Swapshops zero tolerance policy on hacking, I'd deny this ban appeal with extreme prejudice. I have never in my entire tenure as an administrator had my trust so thoroughly destroyed.

Denied. Leave and never return.
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and feel obligated to inform you it is on fire."

-Ser Fergus

Gawain's not so og theme