• April 28, 2024, 09:20:59 AM

Author Topic: Requesting Demotion - Sins  (Read 2657 times)

Offline Sins |Anti-Being|

• SSBL Owner/Chairman
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
  • Hello Darkness my own Friend...
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Requesting Demotion - Sins
« on: July 15, 2015, 08:07:08 PM »
I didn't want to do this, but I need to.

I haven't been going on full detail lately but I was hinting on leaving on August 3rd. Well, why wait? Why don't we do it right now.

I have been ever so patient and respectful to most of you guys, but I can take so much. With a staff that thinks they "know it all", I am tired of being disrespected by the new "Upper-Class" Admins. I am not stating who, but you know who you are. And please, don't make excuses for yourselves.

I also want to leave considering the fact I have been getting quite bored and in the middle of things in regards of being Admin. I have been doing this for a year now and I feel like I have done what I always wanted to do; become an admin. I did that, and now I am ready to move on.

Other things I might note:
-I will be unadding most of the admins off my friends list by tomorrow evening.
-I will most likely still play on these servers, for the fact that I have made lots of friends and fans along the way that I don't want to forget all about them.
-If you have any questions, private message me through steam if you wish.
-I will be changing my name probably by tomorrow.

If I presented to be a little 'unhappy' in this message, well I am. I am quite disappointed it all had to come down this way, but I wish the best of luck for Death and Flying Knife in the future.

Anyways, most likely to be my last post on here. Take care.

-Sins ~ℱ0ᖇᙓⅤᙓᖇ ᗩﬡᕍ ᗩᒪᙡᗩᎩᔕ~
I am man who speaks in riddles, only to test your wits. My words may mean anything...

Offline do u kno de wae (Flintamis)

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Requesting Demotion - Sins
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 08:12:09 PM »
This is unfortunate to see Sins, I hate to see you go, we both applied for and got Forum Moderator on the same day, then I left and came back, and now you're leaving. You've always been a good admin and a good friend, Best of luck to you in the future