• April 28, 2024, 02:00:18 AM

Author Topic: Kricka - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3454 times)

Offline Kracket

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Kricka - Game Server Admin Application
« on: August 27, 2015, 08:58:27 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
Eastern Time

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
Once an Admin on another crit server for 2 months.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
Make everyone not want to just hate each other and just have a good time away from any bad people.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
3-6 hours

B. On the forums?
Maybe once and a while

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
Server-9 months Group-2 months

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
https://steamrep.com/search?q=STEAM_0%3A0%3A56305165

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
Rape Face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
Players constantly killing me over and over and over that I almost broke my Mic and voice.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
Strength-Great listener and under stander to help peoples problems.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 6
  • Patient: 9
  • Reactive: 10
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 5
  • Reasonable: 6
  • Objective: 7
  • Perceptive: 10
  • Compassionate: 10
  • Troubleshooter: 8

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
Talk to the person privately and tell them if done again on the server that he or she will be kicked for Racism and to think before you say.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
What happened to make them offended and find the player and talk to he or she and give them a little warning

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
instantly give a warning and after if not respond to warning gag them for 30 mins and tell them not to do it again.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
make a forum of admin abuse or talk to a higher staff immediately and if not in contact kick he or she for an hour to stop.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
quickly hop onto the server and ban the hacker and make a forum and if the hacker left ask players what he or she's username was.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
quickly talk to the threat-er and give he or she a warning to never to that again.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
Try to kick there butt and if not simply change to spectators and hear or see if they try to make fun of me so that I warn them for disrespecting an admin.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
Give he or she a warning to either leave the server or if keep doing so kick for 15 minutes to chill out.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
Kick for a scamming and if he or she comes back and starts again,ban.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
"What happens when someone has enough credits,cant really do anything but just get your revenge if you want too, but don't take it too far".

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Kricka - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 09:59:46 PM »
You must be at least 16 to apply.

Application denied.

You may re-apply once you have met our requirements.