• April 27, 2024, 12:21:36 PM

Author Topic: x/MsBetaWolf\x - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 4487 times)

Offline x/MsBetaWolfx

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
x/MsBetaWolf\x - Game Server Admin Application
« on: August 28, 2015, 08:00:22 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
No

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
Central

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
Mod creator but due to quiting minecraft i am able to play minecraft for 1 week or less.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I feel like i can be trusted and able to handle this position.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
2-5 times a day or untill i can get on.

B. On the forums?
1 time a day or week

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
1 year

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
i was banned by an admin for no reason on a server i was a good player on and i was nice.

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
i have 1 other account that means i have no games no room for games and The username is No Name with a unicorn as the picture.

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
There was no time i lost conntrol and i was the most respected admin on the server untill the owner has not been on since 5 years ago.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
strengths are my little brother and sister. weaknesses are that my sis and i hate when people make fun of us both.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 5
  • Patient: 8
  • Reactive: 4
  • Creative: 6
  • Polite: 10
  • Reasonable: 10
  • Objective: 9
  • Perceptive: 8
  • Compassionate: 9
  • Troubleshooter: 8

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
ask them to not speak about racist comments and if they begin to start again i will ask them to stop 1 more time and if they start again i will get another admin to help me with the situation.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
i will get another admin to help with the situation.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
get 2 other admins to help with the problem and i will help with what othe admins need help with.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
get the owner

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
Get other admins                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
i will tell him to visit the rule page (If there is 1)

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
i will get 2 other admins to help with the problem.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
get the owner and explain to him/her the problem

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
Tell them not to disaboey the rules

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
that i will give them about 300 points

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: x/MsBetaWolf\x - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 09:28:27 PM »
1. There is only room for one Wolf in this staff community. (Joke achieved)

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
No
Will you be able to get one?

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
Mod creator but due to quiting minecraft i am able to play minecraft for 1 week or less.
This is asking if you've ever been an Admin anywhere before.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I feel like i can be trusted and able to handle this position.
What would be WHY you want to be an Admin, and what should prove for you to be trusted by word? List an example maybe?

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
i was banned by an admin for no reason on a server i was a good player on and i was nice.
This is asking for your SteamRep Profile.

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
i have 1 other account that means i have no games no room for games and The username is No Name with a unicorn as the picture.

Could you put the Steam Profile URL here?

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
There was no time i lost conntrol and i was the most respected admin on the server untill the owner has not been on since 5 years ago.
Everyone has lost control of themselves due to anger or rage at some point in there lives. Your overall answer is irrelevant to the question.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
strengths are my little brother and sister. weaknesses are that my sis and i hate when people make fun of us both.
What do you feel are you Personal Strengths? Not topics of your family.

Question 14:

A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
ask them to not speak about racist comments and if they begin to start again i will ask them to stop 1 more time and if they start again i will get another admin to help me with the situation.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
i will get another admin to help with the situation.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
get 2 other admins to help with the problem and i will help with what othe admins need help with.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
Get other admins
If you are an Admin who's been promoted, why would you call for another Admin if you how the power to mute/gag/kick/ban them yourself? You seem very dependent on others.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
i will tell him to visit the rule page (If there is 1)
There is infact a rule page. This is everything you should have read long before you created this application.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
Tell them not to disaboey the rules
Wouldn't you elaborate more on what you would do to this scammer?

Overall thought:

I feel there is one too many faults in your application. I feel until you tone it and fix it up, your application to be an Administrator here Will Be Denied. Please Correct your application.

Note: You have 3 days since this post to respond to my requests. If not fixed, or my message is responded to, your application will automatically be denied.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 08:54:34 PM by -ᴛғ2ss-☠Lunarium Wolf☠ »

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 09:17:41 PM »
Can you explain why someone on your profile claims you to have been trade banned?

See attached.

Hades

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 05:53:21 AM »
Failure to respond will result in a denial today.

Offline x/MsBetaWolfx

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 03:53:50 PM »
the reason i have a trade ban was because someone wanted something that i had but it was taken away from me but they said if they didn't get it they would tell steam support that i tried to scam them but they were scamming me and i dont know how to take it off if you can tell me how i will do what ever you want Thx.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2015, 04:15:53 PM »
I am not absolutely sure as to what you mean by "take it off". If you wish to remove a comment from your profile, if you hover your mouse over a comment you can remove it.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2015, 08:04:03 PM »
Please respond to the questions that our administrators have posted.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2015, 09:30:22 AM »
Thank you for applying for TF2SwapShop administration, however we feel that you do not satisfy our standards for administrating the servers at this moment.

You may re-apply again after 6 months has passed.

Application denied.