• April 18, 2024, 02:17:35 PM

Author Topic: xTcR | CertainDuck[UT-M] - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3669 times)

Offline xTcR | CertainDuck[UT-M]

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
xTcR | CertainDuck[UT-M] - Game Server Admin Application
« on: September 08, 2015, 06:52:27 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
US Central

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I have Been admin of 10 diffrent servers forgive me but i do not remember the name i am currently or applying to be admin for XtCr if this is a problem i will fix but please let me know i will look out for anything suspicious that might harm server game running such as hackers, scammers, dicks, etc.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I want to hold this position because i think i will be a big help to the commuinity of TFSS and i want to be part of a commuinity that seems fun and amazing to work for and i love helping commuinitys like this is one it makes me feel like a useful person.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
Around 5 or 6 hours this is because i have school and i may and may be not on tuesdays and thursdays.

B. On the forums?
around 45 to 50 min.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
almost 2 months since i been on steam itself.

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212766451/

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
I currently have no other accounts.

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
There was a time i was on a server that 5 hackers were on and i was the only admin on at the time and knowing a 15 year old guy cant handle a lot of hackers so the owner came on a told me "Why the hell did you not take care of the problem" and this conversation went on and on then eventually he removed me as admin.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
I currently have a weakness of numbers in scammers, hackers, etc but my strengths are that i can be quick about a person that is hacking or scamming or being a flat out dick and remove the threat or prblem for a eternity or a approximate amount of time

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 7
  • Patient: 5
  • Reactive: 10
  • Creative: 8
  • Polite: 10
  • Reasonable: 7
  • Objective: 9
  • Perceptive: 7
  • Compassionate: 10
  • Troubleshooter: 9

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I will tell them to leave the server or stop or if bad enough to ban them

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
I would tell them what the sitiation is and think how i will feel if i was in there eyes

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
Mute or gag them

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
I will contact a officer or owner to tell them the situation and how we can fix it

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
To tell them dont listen to them and i will just mute them or remove them from the server

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I will just stay in spawn or just leave the server and go on another TFSS server

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
If the player screams on the mic i will mute them if they call me a asshole i will tell them to give me 5 or 10 reasons why i am such a dick and if they do not answer or give me enough reasons i will kick them

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
I will gag the person and kick him for a approximate amount of hours

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
That he bought the HHH fair and square and that him/her was at the wrong place at the wrong time

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: xTcR | CertainDuck[UT-M] - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 07:08:49 PM »
Hello,

We would like to thank you for taking an interest in applying here at TF2SwapShop however you have failed to meet multiple requirements:

Age(Min of 16 years old)
Account Age(Min 6 months)
And Play time on our servers(Min time of one month)

You have also lied on your application:

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
almost 2 months since i been on steam itself.

You cannot have almost two months play time on our servers when your account isn't even a month old.
http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198212766451

Quote from: SteamRep Results

Joined Steam:    2015-08-15

It is currently September 8, 2015 at the time of this writing.

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
I currently have no other accounts.

Either you have lied about not having an alternate accounts or you have lied about play time on our servers, which is it?

Your application is hereby denied.
I will discuss with the other staff as to how long before you may reapply.

Hades
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 07:22:20 PM by Hades »