• March 28, 2024, 11:09:04 AM

Author Topic: EiRai - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 2425 times)

Offline EiRai

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
EiRai - Game Server Admin Application
« on: September 24, 2015, 05:46:08 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
(UTC-05:00) Indiana (East)

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I am a server administrator for a Garrys Mod Server, and i used to be an admin for a Team Fortress 2 server until i stopped going on it. In real life i was the class president in 8th grade.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I want to be a server admin because i love the people that this community has, and the other admins are nice and i wish to become as helpful and friendly as them.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
I get on Team Fortress 2 everyday, usually 3:30 to 10:00 pm on weekdays, and 12:00 am to roughly 3:00 am on weekends.

B. On the forums?
I will get on as much as possible but i can definitely promise that i will get on daily.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
i have been playing on the servers for about 10-12 months.

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198096357570

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
I own 0 alternate accounts.

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
I lost control once when my room got too messy and everything was out of order.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
My strengths are i am very stern and patient, and my weakness will have to be rude words towards me.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 6
  • Patient: 7
  • Reactive: 8
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 8
  • Reasonable: 5
  • Objective: 3
  • Perceptive: 9
  • Compassionate: 10
  • Troubleshooter: 6

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would warn them once to tell them to stop, and if it continues i will mute him.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
I will apologize for being insensitive, and i will help to be more understanding of peoples boundaries.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
i will tell them to stop, then if it keeps happening i will mute them, but if they are doing it nonstop i will mute them immediately.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
i will contact a higher-up and tell him about whats going on and i will handle the situation myself until they arrive.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I will ban him from the servers, as hacking is unacceptable.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I will talk to the one threatening the player and tell him if he doesn't stop that i will have to ban him for impersonating and threats.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I will keep my calm, because i could just stay in the spawn area until it calms down.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
I will give him a warning and if he is being persistent then i will mute him for a session.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
I will tell him that you can not sell hacks on this server, and if the player keeps "selling godmode" then i will ban him for usage and possession of hacks.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
That the perk is a part of the server and that i can not punish someone for killing you.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: EiRai - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 05:54:23 PM »
You must be 16 to apply.

As a result, your application has failed to meet the requirements and is denied.

You may reapply once you have met our requirements.