• April 27, 2024, 01:07:10 PM

Author Topic: Jobs, This Semester, Your Year - October 2015  (Read 3795 times)

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Jobs, This Semester, Your Year - October 2015
« on: October 05, 2015, 02:51:13 PM »
Hello, I create this topic for the fun and enjoyment of getting to know one another in our community... Or express how you feel about your current valid life activities.

This topic is for you to either post about a Job you do, and make a statement below, on what you do in it for your daily life. You could post about your current High School semester, the classes you have, spares n such, and what class you enjoy the most. Finally, for the younger areas of our community, what grade you're attending this year in Elementary school, and what you think of it so far.

In depth of details in names are not suggested, due to keeping you or your friends/teachers identity safe from dangerous users of the internet, but are more than welcome to explain any interactions with any people.

Example:
Third Period: 20th Century History
Fourth Period: Dramatics

Summary:
I currently am a Grade 11 Student whom attends a Public High School. These are my classes for my current Semester as of October 2015. I enjoy taking part in all my current classes, but my favorite class would have to be my Anthropology class, considering I want to follow my career as a Psychologist. This class studies the mind and ways of people think, and why they act certain ways, all due to events in their life time, and events dating back all the way to before Homo Sapiens (Humans). It is a class in which I enjoy very much, and I look forward to everyday.

As Stated Before, it is Highly Not Suggested that you use your or anyone else's real name. This is to keep you and others safe from the dangers of the internet.

Overall, I hope this better interacts with the community, and that everyone can bond a little bit more on the topics of their current educational program!

Hope to see plenty of enthusiasm displayed here.... Or Hatred towards the subject, you choose, it's your opinion. Happy Sharing~

Offline Deathâ„¢

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Jobs, This Semester, Your Year - October 2015
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 04:17:55 PM »
Knife
High school - 12th grade

A period: Global Crisis (Study of international issues - a History course)
B period: Chinese V - AP (AP Chinese language course)
C period: Social Movements (Study of important movements in America, mostly from the 1960s - a History course)
D period: Intro to Sociology (A brief study on sociology - a History course)
E period: Earth, Solar System, and the Universe (A study on the exactly what the title of the class is - a Science course)
F period: What is Hip? (A study on setting trends and being a hipster - an English course)
G period: Free period

I attend a college preparatory private school. More students here are sheltered than other schools and students generally are more academic and friendly to each other. Our courses are much more rigorous than regular schools and most juniors and seniors usually end up filling their schedules with a couple of AP/Honours courses.

Offline Tory Ravufuru

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 12:23:02 PM »

Summary:
At the moment I'm working at the aforementioned grocery store based in Minnesota. Each day is a pain because we recently were bought by corporate and they fired easily half the cashiers. At most we have 3 cashiers working during the busiest of times (when we should have atleast 5). I'm also one of 2 cashiers that close the store and I close on average 4 days a week some times 5. The manager that I close with most often either decides to hate my guts that day because I have an opinion (long story) or acts semi-professional, aka he avoids even talking to me). When im not at work I try to work out because I want to join the united states air force but best intentions rarely get done.... Instead since I'm most likely tired I just sit down and play a game or watch anime.

Offline Talmidge McGooliger

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 07:07:42 PM »
hehehe