• April 24, 2024, 04:44:53 PM

Author Topic: (Fluttershy)SilentStorm(Mark) - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 4503 times)

Offline ✪ NightBlueMoon-Senpai

• Forum Visitor
  • Anime Loving Chill Dude
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
(Fluttershy)SilentStorm(Mark) - Game Server Admin Application
« on: December 31, 2015, 10:11:49 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
Eastern

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I was an admin on a Vs Saxton Hale server. The owner of the group vanished and it as been about one and a half years since I last saw that group thus making it hard for me to remember or even know if the group still exsist.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I want to hold the position as admin because sometimes a hacker would join the game and some of the admins would be offline making it hard to get in contact with one. I normally play TF2 for a large amount of time during my freedays and find I could be a large help to those who want to have fun

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
Weekdays: 2-3 hours, Weekends: 6-15 hours

B. On the forums?
30-60 minutes

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
For about a year

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198101691486/ http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198106429255

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SilentSnowStorm/

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
Once I went into a depressive state that nearly caused me to shoot myself. It was due to a lost relationship with my old girlfriend because she had cheated on me with one of my friends.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
Good listener, attentive, and hard to anger.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 5
  • Patient: 8
  • Reactive: 6
  • Creative: 4
  • Polite: 10
  • Reasonable: 6
  • Objective: 7
  • Perceptive: 5
  • Compassionate: 10
  • Troubleshooter: 4

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I'll ask kindly for them to stop, and if they don't I will mute and gag them for 30 minutes and if they continue to do it after their mute ends. I will mute and gag them again for one hour, If they continue to do it I will kick them, and if they rejoin and continue to do it I will ban them for a week for admin disrespect.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
I would ask the person to not talk about it anymore.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I will ask them kindly to stop and if they don't, mute them for one hour, and if they continue after I will ban them for a week for admin disrespect.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
I would ask them to stop and if they don't comply I will call onto higher staff for assistance.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would join the server and spectate him to see if he is speed hacking and if he is i'll permanently ban him.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I would tell the player that there is no such rule and that he will not be banned.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I would just ignore it and keep playing, having fun either way.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
I would tell them if they don't like the server and the players on it then there are other severs that they may go to and if they continue to do the act,  I will ban them permanently.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
I will tell everyone to not trade him and kick him for attempted trade scamming for 10 minutes and if he comes back and does it again ban him for 1 week.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
I would tell him/her to wait for the person to leave then re-buy it if they have enough credits.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 02:05:21 PM by (Fluttershy)SilentStorm(Wolfy) »
Silence is the greatest friend. :)

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: (Fluttershy)SilentStorm(Mark) - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 10:14:02 PM »
Still working on
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 10:16:46 PM by (FlutterShy)Forgotten(Mark) »

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 01:46:01 AM »
Still working on

Hello,

Please understand that we cannot proceed further with your application until all answers have been filled out.

Hades

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 04:22:07 PM »
Okay. I just finished it up

Offline ★FusionFlarez★

• Forum Moderator
  • Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 10:23:46 PM »
I have nothing to say.

Offline BloodRain

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Hero
  • "Even lies contain some truth."
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2016, 11:36:39 PM »
5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:

I was an admin on a Vs Saxton Hale server.

Can you link us the group for these servers?

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:

I've never lost control but only have come close to. I normally just stop playing or doing what i'm doing and take a breather then come back to it.

A misconception that people have with this question is that it's a bad thing to have something here for an answer, but please if you can describe any time which you have lost control of your emotions, edit your answer or put it in a reply. It can even be out of game. If you stick with "I've never lost control," that's up to you.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?

Good listener, attentive, and hard to anger.

If you have any weaknesses, please edit your answer or reply to this post. If you claim otherwise, ignore this question.

-----Other Notes-----

Pretty good application. If you can answer some of these questions, that would be greatly appriciated.

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2016, 06:10:05 PM »
Alright I have edited my answers.

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 10:05:11 AM »
That's not very nice  :(

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 06:06:20 PM »
Thank you for applying for TF2SwapShop administration, however we feel that you do not satisfy our standards for administrating the servers at this moment.

You may re-apply again after 6 months has passed.

Application denied.