• April 27, 2024, 07:42:07 AM

Author Topic: I'd like to tell everything you need to know to catch hackers.  (Read 4246 times)

Offline GOTDAGUDGRAMAR

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Ever since I was banned on my main on the tf2ss, I've decided to go on garry's mod and code my own hack, (because it's simple if you know c++) and, after a while, I've seen how certain aimbots work. With my own knowledge and a little help from a hacking forum, I've figured out how to make a ‘perfect silent aim’. In PSA, the aimbot will not be visible even to spectators. However, the new update of gmod came out and patched ‘speedhack’, ‘airstuck’, and ‘perfect silent aim’. (The same goes for cs:go, tf2, etc.). Note that no hack has a perfect silent aim that exists or ever will. If you need more advice on how the aimbot can be spotted, or identifying if players are using various types of hacks, let me know below. 
Thank you for your time and consideration about this post.

-GrandpaTroll

PS: If you want any screenshot of how various hacks look like pm me.
I'll gladly give you examples of how they look client-side and how one can easily spot them in game.
OR If you need help in identifying hackers, I can provide further details.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 10:58:36 PM by GOTDAGUDGRAMAR »

Offline murts

• Strumming your bum daily
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Are you seriously posting  this......
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 10:15:05 PM by Strum »
counter sally strike go

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
I have no words...
AFK like JFK

Offline GOTDAGUDGRAMAR

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
I'm banned but I still want to help out the community. I'm just here to help how people try to hide it.
You can hate me but I love this community very much and plan to keep it that way. I want to help this community to the best of my abilities.

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
I am speechless
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 10:54:11 PM by Nationn »

Offline GOTDAGUDGRAMAR

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
I want to clarify that #1: I am NOT offering hacks. #2: I am trying to help people in spotting hacks and nothing more. #3: I am NOT giving advice on how to make your hacks better undetectable.

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
I want to clarify that #1: I am NOT offering hacks. #2: I am trying to help people in spotting hacks and nothing more. #3: I am NOT giving advice on how to make your hacks better undetectable.
Sorry scrap my last comment, I read the title wrong, hopefully all is forgiven.
But I am speechless about this post.

Offline GOTDAGUDGRAMAR

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
I know, I kinda made the title misleading.

PS: hope i fixed it.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 10:59:07 PM by GOTDAGUDGRAMAR »

Offline murts

• Strumming your bum daily
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: I'd like to tell everything you need to know to catch hackers.
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2016, 11:21:09 PM »
You edited this....
counter sally strike go

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2016, 11:22:17 PM »
You edited this....
Yeah he did, I know man......

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2016, 05:21:10 PM »
Thank you for your post GOTDAGUDGRAMAR.
He isn't posting anything bad. Sure, hacking isn't a good topic, but he is trying to spread a useful hint which won't hurt us. It's like back when Knee Socks! applied for administrator and was caught actively hacking. He informed us that when one person starts hacking, others who have hacks, turn them on so that all of the hackers can have a good time. As for this, telling us how hacking works and what makes a hacker different from a normal player is useful information. He isn't going to be unbanned and he isn't breaking any rules on the forums, so so be it. I never hacked so back in my day, banning people was just based on chat spam or suspicions. Of course, I had experience over time, but I wouldn't recognize hacking as well as a hacker so this information could be beneficial. GOTDAGUDGRAMAR, if you have any other information that you would like to hare with us, that would be greatly appreciated, so long as it doesn't break any of our server or forum rules. Once again, thank you.
~16
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline GOTDAGUDGRAMAR

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2016, 06:16:58 PM »
Thank you for your post GOTDAGUDGRAMAR.
He isn't posting anything bad. Sure, hacking isn't a good topic, but he is trying to spread a useful hint which won't hurt us. It's like back when Knee Socks! applied for administrator and was caught actively hacking. He informed us that when one person starts hacking, others who have hacks, turn them on so that all of the hackers can have a good time. As for this, telling us how hacking works and what makes a hacker different from a normal player is useful information. He isn't going to be unbanned and he isn't breaking any rules on the forums, so so be it. I never hacked so back in my day, banning people was just based on chat spam or suspicions. Of course, I had experience over time, but I wouldn't recognize hacking as well as a hacker so this information could be beneficial. GOTDAGUDGRAMAR, if you have any other information that you would like to hare with us, that would be greatly appreciated, so long as it doesn't break any of our server or forum rules. Once again, thank you.
~16
I respect your kindness and I'm sorry for making this topic looking kinda sketchy. I am not here to endorse of any hacks of any kind but to help you give an idea about how to know if the suspect is hacking or not.

Offline GOTDAGUDGRAMAR

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2016, 06:18:52 PM »
I've also should've said that i'm not really good at English. (Which explains why I have a below average grade in it)