• March 28, 2024, 05:37:12 PM

Author Topic: I no Hacker  (Read 5554 times)

Offline NeMAKuKaK

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
I no Hacker
« on: March 05, 2016, 01:34:46 AM »
Hey,awhile back I used to play on your servers or for a little bit and I just recently tried joining again. When I tried to join it said I have been banned from the server and more info would be given on your website and I looked through the bans and found my name.
            I was banned on 5-3-16 14:57 for supposedly aimbot. I am not sure who banned me, I actually wasn't aware of this ban until now but I can assure you that I am no hacker. I have 0 Vac Bans and I currently play Team Fortress 2 in a competitive hacking would result me in a ban as well as a vac ban.I'd appreciate all of your help resolving this issue, thank you.
Player   NeMAKuKaK   
Steam ID   STEAM_0:1:114512315
Steam Community   76561198189290359
Invoked on   03-05-16 03:22
Banlength   Permanent
Expires on   Not applicable.
Reason   Aimbot
Banned from   TF2SS.COM #32 | Trade/Idle | FREE PERKS!
Total Bans   No previous bans
Blocked (0)   never
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 01:39:18 AM by NeMAKuKaK »

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: I no Hacker
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 01:38:26 AM »
Hey man could you next time not post on the "Accepted Ban Appeals" your appeal has not been accepted yet. Thanks :D
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 10:35:32 AM by Nationn »

Offline Gerbil

• The Smallest, and Most Evil.
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Member
  • ᎣᏏᏲ ᏙᎯᏧ? ᎦᏙ ᏕᏣᏙᎠ?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 02:27:31 AM »
I was the Administrator the had banned you for suspicion of aimbot. And I'm still convinced that you are hacking, for one: You shot a Spy that was invisible, and wasn't making himself obvious. (Said Spy was me.)
How did you make that shot? Secondly: Only 29 hours, but you have every single achievement?
(Also, this Ban Appeal isn't accepted, thus you should not have put it in this category.)
IF you can prove that you have played in a Comp team, and are not hacking, and I'll reconsider it.
Until then, my choice is made. The ban will stay,
"It will take a bit of effort.. A bit of sweat and perhaps.. A bit of blood." - Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens (1922)

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 09:58:20 AM »
If you have a rebuttal to Gerbil's reply, please post any sufficient evidence or otherwise statements that would back your case up.

Offline Biscuit

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 10:07:01 AM »
I was the Administrator the had banned you for suspicion of aimbot. And I'm still convinced that you are hacking, for one: You shot a Spy that was invisible, and wasn't making himself obvious. (Said Spy was me.)
How did you make that shot? Secondly: Only 29 hours, but you have every single achievement?
(Also, this Ban Appeal isn't accepted, thus you should not have put it in this category.)
IF you can prove that you have played in a Comp team, and are not hacking, and I'll reconsider it.

This evidence seems almost impossible to disprove. I'd love to see what your reply is.

Also, your most played class is sniper (which is understandable but...) and you have 13 playtime hours on record. If you had the ability to play better than anyone else in the server which includes "predicting" the location of cloaked spies, how does your 13 hours of playing Team Fortress 2 support that? It's too contradictory.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 10:11:11 AM by Biscuit »
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 10:41:20 AM »
I may have an explanation for the achievements. S.A.M (Steam Achievement Manager). Allows the user to modify their achievements, Example: Team Fortress 2. You can unlock all achievements by simply downloading this cheat/modifier. Or he could've wasted all his time getting all the achievements properly, but I highly doubt he got those achievements legit. I will post a list of hacks to look out for.

Offline NeMAKuKaK

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
To administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2016, 10:35:46 PM »
Hi, my server administrator Church banned it TF2SS.COM # 32 | Trade / Idle | Perks free! I agree that the success of Team Fortress 2, I hacked that I play (I played Sniper) I have not been hacked, I'm not hacking, but the success of Team Fortress 2, I hacked but in aiming opponent, I do not. I hacked and banned 5-3-16 14:57 I do not know who I was flat and I like that the Church is not in command of the purchase of the Church's well and ask for help. I too thank you

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: To administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2016, 10:40:06 PM »
Wait what?

Anyway, the administrator who banned you already made it clear that he won't lift your ban.

Good day to you sir.
AFK like JFK

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: To administrator
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2016, 10:50:08 PM »
Can you please rephrase your post in a more simplified manner? What is it exactly you're trying to get from this ban appeal?

Offline BloodRain

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Hero
  • "Even lies contain some truth."
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2016, 11:00:08 PM »
I have 0 Vac Bans and I currently play in a TF2 competitive group

Can you link us the Steam group of this competitive group if there is one?