• April 19, 2024, 04:22:53 PM

Author Topic: Player Report on R.S.R Anti-GEWP  (Read 5020 times)

Offline cokedrip*

• The.. Youngest Admin?
  • Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Player Report on R.S.R Anti-GEWP
« on: March 06, 2016, 11:00:47 AM »
 This player, goes under the username of R.S.R Anti-GEWP. I have seen him on the swap-shop server a couple of times now. But, why I made this report is that he has said some things that has sparked my interest. Here are a couple of things he has said.

He had once said that it was a mistake that I had become admin on the server, while, still making a blatant attempt to say something rude about me just because I have killed him many times. Which is admin disrespect. I have muted him over this. Gerbil has witnessed this.

Another time, was when he had called my friend, Princess Lewna "Princess Faggotlover", just because she had kept killing him, and because she had picked certian weapons. Which I do find disrespectful.

Above all this, he keeps harassing other players on the server, saying that are horrible at the game, and that they have such a big skill gap within him, and he believes his ego is so high. I doubt him as a player on the server is a great way to represent it.

Link to his profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RustySeamRipper/

« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 11:33:46 AM by The Elusive Recluse »
If a person says they're right, they're probably right. Probably.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Player Report on R.S.R Anti-GEWP
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 11:40:18 AM »
Make a temporary 1-day ban next time the reported player does this again. Make sure to given at least two warnings prior to it.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 03:39:10 PM »
Oh.... It's that guy...

I've personally had some beef with him and some of the other admins might remember.

One time I went on one of the servers and he showed up and started saying that "Kids under 14 aren't allowed to talk on the mic."

I said on my mic that he should back off because everybody has the right to use their mics and he said "Shut up kid, look at the rules." I basically argued with him for 5 minutes saying that he can't make up rules like that and he's like "Oh you must be a new admin. See, that's not how things run around here."

Excuse me but, WHAT THE ACTUAL F***???

Back TraF then joined for a bit and he suddenly apologizes to me like "Oh hey there. I guess we got off to a bad start."

Honestly, people like him make me cringe.. He's a disrespectful little asshat who thinks he's above the law just cuz he "sounds" older than most players.

EDIT: I also want to add that during that situation, there were other players already telling him "Dude stop arguing with an admin" and he deliberately ignored the fact that I am an admin telling him to stop making up rules.

EDIT 2: Just by looking at his profile comments, you can already see what Atom1c means when he says the guy has a big ego.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 03:58:35 PM by Psykotik »
AFK like JFK

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 10:54:36 PM »
SNIP
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 10:51:30 PM by Nationn »

Offline cokedrip*

• The.. Youngest Admin?
  • Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 04:29:19 AM »
For my situation, I had to have another admin that he actually knew come on, because he didn't even believe that I am an administrator. Even with the tag on. Then, after the admin came on, and said I was an admin, and that I was new, that is when he had said that it was a "mistake" I got promoted. I honestly feel bad for the players, that have to deal with his attitude.

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2016, 05:20:04 AM »
SNIP
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 10:51:45 PM by Nationn »

Offline Minion of Set

• The Intimidating One
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2016, 05:43:27 PM »
I know him. He's on my friend's list cause I find him to be hilarious at times. In my opinion it's funny watching him rant over stupid stuff, but I'll give him a talk next time I see him.
Words of Wisdom: Never piss off an engineer, because he will get your balls, no matter what you do

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2016, 06:02:35 PM »
Okay, thanks Lethal.

Offline «LoC» R.S.R.

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2016, 08:48:38 PM »
Since I was sent the link to the "complaint"  on the forums ill feel inclined to respond. Firstly I don't get why a admin filed a complaint for another player, when said player couldn't and/or wouldn't want to file it. I don't understand why that question wasn't asked in the first place.

But moving on ill address the "Princess Luna" thing directly since that is the main topic of conversation, then ill talk about the side topics after. When said player is being rude(IE: smack talking in chat) as well to me and also my kid step brother, then they shouldn't expect nicety to be passed back, and this isn't the first time either. The player has done it 3 times prior to that, so maybe someone should do there research on who they talk to before filing a complaint for them based a on loose relationship they have over the internet. In addition I also want to add, I don't care if they killed me, its the smack talk afterward. Ill admit I do it to, I'm not the only one, everyone on this forum has probably done it at sometime; but needless to say 95% of the time I'm trolling never serious. It may sound like that because its what we called a persona over the internet(shocking I  know!).

Side topic now, as far as me being disrespectful towards atomic, ya I was. Ill admit that, gladly actually. I could care less if you kill me, that is perfectly fine with me. It was the way in which you did it afterward when I switched to spy. You(Atomic) kept killing me in full stealth and then JOKING about it, then Gerbil came on and explained to me that there was a "glitch/exploit"(however you want to word that I don't really care.) where snipers can see invis. spy's. Kept doing it over and over again, was really funny huh? Abusing a nice exploit to kill the "Disrespectful man over the internet". I haven't even told the entirety of that story, either. I think that will be for another forum discussion, since where off topic now.

Side topic again, as far as Psykotik goes, ya I said somethings over the mic. To some little children, as a troll because that's what I do. And yes you are still new here I have played on the swap shop for almost a year+ now. Ill compromise for the sack of it and and say I was "arguing", and yes I can be disrespectful at times because I don't put up with anyone's shit. That is how I was raised, and as far as sounding "older" yes, I'm 27 father of 3, so yes I'm older probably older then you, but that's not the point I'm trying to make. I was trolling little kids, you know "haha funny funny". I guess that was missed. Because lets be honest, yes they have a right to talk on mic, that's fine. But who wants to hear 3 - 9 y/o's mic. spam over each other on the server when people are trying to have fun and do trades? No one, that is the answer to that, no matter how hard you try and deny or justify it. Point is you missed the joke, oops! Sorry if you where offended by my "cringe-worthiness". 

Side topic number three, as far as Nationn goes, ill revert back to my paragraph before this. And read it. Also I feel like your one of those extras in a movie that your hear in the back ground, agreeing with whatever the main character in the movie is. No offense, you should question peoples motives as to why there doing what there doing, before you blindly follow them. Especially if its some random guy over the internet you don't know.

Side topic number four, I spoke with Lethal since he is on my f/l and i get along with him. I also get along with a lot of the other admins on these servers. I wont name, names out of respect for them. But as far as this whole situation goes, I feel like it could of been avoided, if some people actually took the time, and thought into questioning certain things as to why, there doing what they do. I realize ill probably get some more hate from people from this. But that's OK with me, I don't mind it. I work in the customer service industry, I work with hateful people ALL the time. If people feel you must punish me for speaking my mind, so be it. Ill take the one day ban? or whatever it is. I work 6 days a week, wont really matter to me. Also this post took a entire 40 min. for me to type up and respond to everyone. I feel like its a huge waste of time in hind site(of everyone involved), to go through all that trouble to have people complain about me and for me to even justify with a response. Ill respond back in the AM if people feel the need to comment afterwards.

Thank you for your time,
Ryan

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2016, 10:51:10 PM »

Side topic number three, as far as Nationn goes, ill revert back to my paragraph before this. And read it. Also I feel like your one of those extras in a movie that your hear in the back ground, agreeing with whatever the main character in the movie is. No offense, you should question peoples motives as to why there doing what there doing, before you blindly follow them. Especially if its some random guy over the internet you don't know.

Ryan
I am deeply sorry Ryan, There was a guy with your name that had been really ignorant and rude towards me. As I saw your name hit the Player report, It reminded me about "that one dude who called me a retarded faggot". So that is why I posted that comment. 

Offline Minion of Set

• The Intimidating One
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2016, 04:10:49 AM »
You know I warned atomic earlier about using that stupid exploit. He was doing it on his second account, which I temporarily banned until he said otherwise. Knife, mind talking to him about using that exploit in the game? This is the second time I've heard of him doing that.
Words of Wisdom: Never piss off an engineer, because he will get your balls, no matter what you do

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2016, 04:28:16 AM »
You know I warned atomic earlier about using that stupid exploit. He was doing it on his second account, which I temporarily banned until he said otherwise. Knife, mind talking to him about using that exploit in the game? This is the second time I've heard of him doing that.
Is this like a game breaking exploit? Because this sounds really bad...

Offline cokedrip*

• The.. Youngest Admin?
  • Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2016, 04:35:00 AM »
What I don't understand is why someone would do something, that they don't want done to themselves. You obviously didn't want people pissing you off, for whatever reason, but then you feel as if it's justified doing it yourself in an immature way. If you're trying to say all this to people on the servers to be "funny", well, it's just not doing it for you. I would advise you to stop acting "funny", when people say they don't like it.

And about that exploit, I don't use it all the time. It's funny how oblivious people can be. Maybe I accidentally press the bind button once and a while, and attempt to shoot the spy I saw. If I do, I do. If I killed the same person while they're not invisible, they're fine with it. If it's when they're invisible, they totally freak out even if it's only one time, which is backtracking where I DO NOT exploit the glitch. Honestly, if I was an invisible spy and I got killed, I would just get a laugh about it.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 05:17:39 AM by The Elusive Recluse »

Offline Minion of Set

• The Intimidating One
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2016, 12:14:51 PM »
Is this like a game breaking exploit? Because this sounds really bad...
It's borderline gamebreaking since it's exploitation of a valve coding.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2016, 03:12:07 PM »
Just unbind the key and save everyone the trouble.