• March 29, 2024, 12:50:21 AM

Author Topic: Sun Inside Yelling exciting time flame empty fat stroke beluga - -- Select One -- Application  (Read 3717 times)

Offline Yee B Games

• Chef
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
  • Where's the F****** lamb sauce?!
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
-- God --

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
No

3. Age:
Um. I'm totally 25

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
None of your business. Duh

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I am clearly the best. Does it matter if I've ever had any adminstrative positions? I'll get accepted anyways because I am WAY more qualified to be an admin than any of you guys.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I want to seem chill and be respected by people then kill them when they not looking or caring.
I'm just so cool like that.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
All day. gaming is my life. I spend all DAY on tf2.
That's why I can wreck any of you guys without batting an eye.

B. On the forums?
Fuck the forums. I'm always here because it's the most stereotypical answer I can give you, I'm always on these forums.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
3 years. Because I'm so cool like that. I'm sure that I'll get in because just because I have been here 3 years I'm basically automatically an admin.

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
No. Fuck. You. Ass. Hole.

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
Psshhh. Only fucking conformists have alt accounts. I'm not scared to hide my scarred identity from all you scum.

11. Describe a time when you lost control of your emotions and how you were able to cope with the situation:
I've never lost my temper. I'm basically a human embodiment of God.
If anything did happen, I would just tell them to like, like, ask them random questions of no relevance.
Anyways, how's your sex life?

12. What do you consider in your personality to be strengths? What do you consider in your personality to be weaknesses?
I'm perfect. I have no weaknesses. My strengths are too many, I can't even LIST them.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 10
  • Patient: 10
  • Reactive: 10
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 10
  • Reasonable: 10
  • Objective: 10
  • Perceptive: 10
  • Compassionate: 10
  • Troubleshooter: 10

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I'd kill them until they rage quit, that's all I can do... Sooo..... That's how it works. Right?

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
Oh well. I don't care. It's their problem that they're offended. If they can't handle it, then it's working :)

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I don't care. I'm too cool to talk on a mic. It doesn't matter if they mic spam because I. DONT. CARE.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
Most unorthodox.
I'll just ask them questions
Duh.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I'd use my admin skills and smite them until they rage quit, mocking their awful skills

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
Ban them. Ban them all. This is my server, I make the rules you stupid insulates.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
That's fucking impossible. You can't dominate me. I'm too good.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
Ban them. I am the best, so they need to shut the hell up and I them I'll stalk them, asking more and more questions.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
Cool. I'll do that offer. HMU stupid fucks I get free god mode.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
Good. Sucks that they don't have skills :)

After filling out this application, what are your feelings toward becoming a Server Admin on our servers?
Pshhh I'm gonna get accepted. Just promote me now so I can ask you all unnecessary questions
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 10:57:39 AM by Yee B Games™ »
Go on then. You Pompous F***

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Edgy af m9 u wud make a gud admen i supurt dis ape 420% ;)
AFK like JFK

Offline mia

• TF2SS's Little Pwincess~
  • Server Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
  • Bunny is my happiness. <3
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Please, this man needs to be admin. 10/10 perfect application. c:
Tiny Baby Legs

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Quote from: Yee B Games™
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
-- God --

I worship you.

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
No

Your voice is too good to hear. It's like a group of squeakers screaming into their mics.

3. Age:
Um. I'm totally 25

Mature as fuck fam.

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
None of your business. Duh

I must know where you live.

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I am clearly the best. Does it matter if I've ever had any adminstrative positions? I'll get accepted anyways because I am WAY more qualified to be an admin than any of you guys.

You'll do way more and way better than I ever could.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I want to seem chill and be respected by people then kill them when they not looking or caring.
I'm just so cool like that.

^Quality admin.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
All day. gaming is my life. I spend all DAY on tf2.
That's why I can wreck any of you guys without batting an eye.

1v1 me Scunt m9. Jk don't shrek me bby. ;-;

B. On the forums?
Fuck the forums. I'm always here because it's the most stereotypical answer I can give you, I'm always on these forums.

Wut a rebel B)

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
3 years. Because I'm so cool like that. I'm sure that I'll get in because just because I have been here 3 years I'm basically automatically an admin.

#maketf2ssgreatagain

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
No. Fuck. You. Ass. Hole.

Please do?

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
Psshhh. Only fucking conformists have alt accounts. I'm not scared to hide my scarred identity from all you scum.

Fuck society!

11. Describe a time when you lost control of your emotions and how you were able to cope with the situation:
I've never lost my temper. I'm basically a human embodiment of God.
If anything did happen, I would just tell them to like, like, ask them random questions of no relevance.
Anyways, how's your sex life?

My sex life is great fam. Still a virgin.

12. What do you consider in your personality to be strengths? What do you consider in your personality to be weaknesses?
I'm perfect. I have no weaknesses. My strengths are too many, I can't even LIST them.

2god4me

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 420
  • Patient: 360
  • Reactive: 69
  • Creative: 1337
  • Polite: 666
  • Reasonable: 69
  • Objective: 360
  • Perceptive: 420
  • Compassionate: 69
  • Troubleshooter: 420

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I'd kill them until they rage quit, that's all I can do... Sooo..... That's how it works. Right?

Yes

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
Oh well. I don't care. It's their problem that they're offended. If they can't handle it, then it's working :^)

Perfect mindset for the perfect position.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I don't care. I'm too cool to talk on a mic. It doesn't matter if they mic spam because I. DONT. CARE.

^This.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
Most unorthodox.
I'll just ask them questions
Duh.

Better prepare that questionnaire.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I'd use my admin skills and smite them until they rage quit, mocking their awful skills

Fight power with more power!

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
Ban them. Ban them all. This is my server, I make the rules you stupid insulates.

You would make Lord Gay-ban proud. :')

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
That's fucking impossible. You can't dominate me. I'm too good.

Shrek my butt bby B)

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
Ban them. I am the best, so they need to shut the hell up and then I'll stalk them, asking more and more questions.

Ooooh a new questionnaire is in the works. :O

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
Cool. I'll do that offer. HMU stupid fucks I get free god mode.

Admen aboose

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
Good. Sucks that they don't have skills :^)

Fucking degenerates :^)

After filling out this application, what are your feelings toward becoming a Server Admin on our servers?
Pshhh I'm gonna get accepted. Just promote me now so I can ask you all unnecessary questions

Better than all the other admins. *Clap clap*
AFK like JFK

Offline Yee B Games

• Chef
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
When do I get promoted. Just fucking do it already.
Unless you're too scared I'll make all of you quit your job when you see my skills at my job.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
You ask some dude called Da Airborne Guillotine.
AFK like JFK

Offline Yee B Games

• Chef
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Sound like a adapiq

Offline theSipow

• Cum Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Hero
  • Jai Geru Deva Om
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
This guy's a freggen savior, plz pwomote him.
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_(  ̿  ̿  ̿  ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿  ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿  ̿  ̿)_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
i blame sipow