• April 28, 2024, 03:33:49 AM

Author Topic: 17- Resignation Letter  (Read 4346 times)

Offline Seventeen

• Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
17- Resignation Letter
« on: June 10, 2016, 09:09:57 PM »
Good Morning, Afternoon, and Evening,

For many of you who do not know me, I am Seventeen. I was a full time admin on the TF2SS servers, and a respected one if that. That is why I am resigning. I feel that I am no longer accepted or valued in the community due to a few incidents that happened. I have ruined many relationships and made several people hate my guts but, I have done good. I am sorry if this is a shock to some of you or to anyone that would have wanted me to stay. I am no longer fit to undertake being an admin and I am truly sorry for that.

I am deeply sorry to anyone I have hurt over the course of my 11 month time as Admin. I will be removing most of the Admins and/or people I do not communicate with. If you wish to have me keep you, send me a message, comment on my profile, or reply to this saying you wish to be added.

You may see me on server #08 every now and again but, for the most part, I will no longer be active on TF2SS.  :'(

Appreciate the understanding and as always, Have a fantastic rest of your day everbody!

~17
A persons character is not measured by what one has done wrong but, how one has learned from said mistakes. (Seventeen)

Offline mia

• TF2SS's Little Pwincess~
  • Server Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
  • Bunny is my happiness. <3
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: 17- Resignation Letter
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 09:14:38 PM »
We'll understand 17, and some of us will even miss you. I forgive you for anything that you've done, and hope that someday we'll become friends again. Hope everything starts to go well for you buddy! c:
Tiny Baby Legs

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 09:17:03 PM »
It was a pleasure meeting you, 17. Despite whatever you did, I hold nothing against you. Good luck on your journey in life.
AFK like JFK

Offline I Know Right!

• Forum Visitor
  • :P
    • Tip of the Hats
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 08:05:37 AM »
It was good seeing you on TF2SS. I hope you have good luck in whatever you are trying to do next!

~Fuzzy pickles!
Fuzzy pickles!