• April 26, 2024, 09:07:46 PM

Author Topic: the difference between a 360 controller, bad ping, high sensitivity and aimbot  (Read 12294 times)

Offline DURRPLANT!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Server:162.218.64.115:27015
Admin that banned me: lady topaz
How long: i don't know but i think i was perm-a-banned
Hello there, today I found out in training that if I up the mouse sensitivity and I use a 360 controller stick and push back on it that It makes me move backwards very fast, I decided to use this to my advantage on the server I love most (and since i have high ping, it makes me look suspicious) and so i got accused of aim bot so i stopped using the glitch once, but then went back to it to deal with try-hards, then i got banned with a scarcastic remark from an admin asking "what do you do to a soccer ball?" after saying "kick it" i was banned, I'm not mad, but i do see the error and and request that if i stop using this glitch, if this can be wiped from my record and continue playing on one of my favorite servers? Thank you for taking the time to read.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 10:30:49 PM by DURRPLANT!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) »

Offline Minion of Set

• The Intimidating One
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Personally, my tolerance of hacking and exploiting in general is VERY low. What you described was you intentionally exploiting the game to deal with tryhards when you could've used regular means to do so. Personally, I'm saying no to your appeal, but it's not up to me.
Words of Wisdom: Never piss off an engineer, because he will get your balls, no matter what you do

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Player   DURRPLANT!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Steam ID   STEAM_0:1:48240512
Steam3 ID   [U:1:96481025]
Steam Community   76561198056746753
Invoked on   06-14-16 22:14
Banlength   Permanent
Expires on   Not applicable.
Reason   Aimbot
Banned from   TF2SS.COM #31 | Mario_Kart | crits | FREE PERKS ...
Total Bans   No previous bans
Blocked (1)   DURRPLANT!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hades

Offline Yee B Games

• Chef
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
  • Where's the F****** lamb sauce?!
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Banlength   Permanent
Reason   Aimbot

Hades
Your point..?
Go on then. You Pompous F***

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Personally, my tolerance of hacking and exploiting in general is VERY low. What you described was you intentionally exploiting the game to deal with tryhards when you could've used regular means to do so. Personally, I'm saying no to your appeal, but it's not up to me.
Honestly i meant no harm in the end, and even if it's really not an exploit, because i never really exploited anything in the long run, only reconfigured settings to allow me faster movement/using a controller/bad ping, and what you should consider a exploit is the noclip you can buy in the !shop on the server to go into a mountain near the second point and become invincible from everything, and with an engie it's practically impossible with out 1100 credits....i only address this true exploit due to the fact some players on the same sever who have been on longer than me did this same thing, and I'm not gonna lie i did it to, but put my sentry out of the mountain and shot less to make it more fair, i also would at times put my entrance out of spawn to allow spys to sap my dispenser and teleporter...so i really do mean no harm i'm just trying to have fun...and if i did harm anyone i apologise, because i'm not the one to really want to hurt someone
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 10:50:59 PM by DURRPLANT!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) »

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Banlength   Permanent
Reason   Aimbot

Hades
Your point..?

He's just providing the SB info about this player's ban. I don't think he was trying to make any point here.
AFK like JFK

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Quote from: Psykotic
He's just providing the SB info about this player's ban. I don't think he was trying to make any point here.
I think it's proof enough that i can't get on the server...
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 11:04:35 PM by DURRPLANT!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) »

Offline Yee B Games

• Chef
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
  • Where's the F****** lamb sauce?!
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
After knowing this player for a week or so, I really don't see why this player would even consider hacking. I've gotten to know him as a very involved player in our community and considering the fact that they are wanting to eventually try to become an admin, this would really hurt him. I also have spectated and played with him multiple times, and I can assure you that they are not a hacker and they are not using aimbot.
So to sum this all up, I don't consider this player to be guilty
Go on then. You Pompous F***

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
I just wanted to say i have used aimbot on different accounts, here are these accounts:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/weinersunleashed
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198312348202

I also have using Steam Achievement Manager on all my accounts, so yeah, but i guarantee that i never used hacks and i will be honest, yes i used hacks, but i try to abide by the rules at all time and even on the alternative accounts when i used aimbot, i went offline in training for usage of the aimbot because i find aimbot really unfair and fun to only kill bots...

Offline 7cyantropican7

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
I don't really know if noclipping into a hill and becoming invincible is an exploit, but we do allow players to do anything they want to do with their credits, so not really a bad thing they do that.

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
I don't really know if noclipping into a hill and becoming invincible is an exploit, but we do allow players to do anything they want to do with their credits, so not really a bad thing they do that.
I understand but it is map exploiting, and i do feel it should be brought up so i could compare a real exploit to a settings change+controller+bad ping (like seriously i have 75 to 225 ping)

EDIT: I would also like to note from what intellect i gathered, this admin. has been off the servers for a few weeks to months, and i find it sortta strange that he decides to come on and insult me through his mic. before banning me and i quote "hey DURRPLANT, what do you do to a soccer ball?" i respond with a sarcastic comment "rape it" before getting serious and stating "kick it" he then comment's through the mic again "Congratulations! your hacking!, not only do i find this insulting and shady that he would come on after what is noted to be months just to do that, but also find that he made this insult up on the fly so he could what seems to intimidate, although this maybe is just me in the heat of the moment, but it really just doesn't add up overall why he would do this, or even why i would use aimbot, considering I'm a member who has not only tried to apply as admin, but also has been on this server for atleast five months and during these past five months, I've only been reported for aimbot from what i can tell this one day, and with no futher bans in the past five months I've been on, it makes it feel shady on the subject that i only now have recived a ban for aimbot, if it seems like I'm using aimbot i apologise, and i will terminate my controller glitches/ping exploits, because i find this to be a good community, and honesly have come to respect this as a place where i fel accepted, i thank you for reading this and respectfully ask that i can see the light of day on all servers again, i thank you for your time and wish you the best of your weeks

(Sorry if i went overboard it's currently 2:14am, I'm tired and i am really freaking out about my ban DX)

EDIT: Even if I do not get appealed for unbanning, I do take responsibility for any action that may have seen like aimbotting or any form of hacking, I solely swear that I do not condone hacking unless it is for educational and/or harmful purposes, and thank you one last time for reading my ranting about this great server/how I was not aimbotting/How I'm scared that I may never see the light of my most favored server ever again, I also would like to apologies for my ranting, because I'm really scared and am trying to be 100% honest, because I want to seen as the best, and not Kanye West...

EDIT:Sorry if it seems like I care to much, it's not that I just believe I was put in error, and feel very anxious and scared, I've tried to get in contact with lady lopaz, but to no avail., and he was online when I added him, but like I said I got no response, and his profile does display he's online, but that doesn't always mean he will be online

EDIT: Me and lady topaz have reached an agreement, as long as I terminate my exploits on the server, I am free to play as long as I want, which I agree I would have not gotten banned if I did not use the exploit in the first place.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 11:48:55 AM by DURRPLANT!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) »

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
You even have a VAC ban now.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
AFK like JFK

Offline Biscuit

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
I'm trying really hard not to laugh at that.. but seriously I have to say: get rekt.

lol it wasn't your controller that got you banned buddy.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
I'm trying really hard not to laugh at that.. but seriously I have to say: get rekt.

lol it wasn't your controller that got you banned buddy.

A vac means one hacked. we don't know what the ban is for. Yes it could be TF2 but it doesn't say. Making speculations doesn't count as evidence. Ironic as it may be, the person has yet to respond to this topic and with the VAC on their account, combined with the fact that other games in their library do not use VAC, so it seems as though it could be for TF2.

Hades
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 05:10:55 PM by Hades »