• April 29, 2024, 06:23:00 AM

Author Topic: [P.I.T.]Unknown | Trade.tf - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3208 times)

Offline [P.I.T]Unknown | Trade.tf

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
[P.I.T.]Unknown | Trade.tf - Game Server Admin Application
« on: July 20, 2016, 05:51:52 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
U.S Eastern Time

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
Admin of some old servers that are shut down as of now.
Was going to aply for Admin on the xTcR server chain but my pc broke making it impossible, server chain is empty as of now.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
My goals are to make the server a fun, happy place for everyone regarless of race, gender, age, or sexual prefrence.
I want to hold this position to enforce all server rules the best way possible

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
About 7-8 Hours a day

B. On the forums?
about 1-2 Hours a day

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
about 1 month

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198109179534

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
None

11. Describe a time when you lost control of your emotions and how you were able to cope with the situation:
I was bullied a lot at school and online, I stepped away from the computer and took appropriate actions

12. What do you consider in your personality to be strengths? What do you consider in your personality to be weaknesses?
I am able to calmly diffuse a situation and choose punishments, i am able to joke around but know when to stop and know when the joke has gone too far. My Weekness would be not be looking through all the facts and jumping to a conclusion in heated moments.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 7
  • Patient: 5
  • Reactive: 8
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 6
  • Reasonable: 8
  • Objective: 4
  • Perceptive: 5
  • Compassionate: 8
  • Troubleshooter: 10

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
Apply a temp mute and explain that Racism is not tollerated on these servers, further racist comments will result in a temp ban.

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
I would explain to the player(s) that the other player(s) are being offended and ask them to stop, further offensive comments will result in a temp mute.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
Apply temp mute and explain that micspamming is not allowed.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
I will tell them to stop abusing powers and report their actions to a higher up.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
Join the server on Spectator team and see for myself, if I find that the payer is speedhacking I will apply a permanent
ban. If I find that the report is false, I will warn all players on the server to not abbuse the /report command, or it will result in a ban.

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
Remind the player that the rule does not exist and if you impersonate an Admin you will be banned.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
Ask them to stop, if they don't I will either deal with it or leave the server and join a new one.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
Mute/Temp ban if actions persist.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
announe to the server that it is probally a scam as the player cannont grant godmode and then mute the player that is scamming. Further scamming will result it temp bans.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
I'm sorry, but there is nothing that I can do you just have to deal with it.

After filling out this application, what are your feelings toward becoming a Server Admin on our servers?
I really hope this application is accepted so that I can enforce all server rules and make new friends
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 06:14:59 PM by [P.I.T.]Unknown | Trade.tf »

Offline Hamtaro

• Server's Hamster
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • Hamha, how are you?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: [P.I.T.]Unknown | Trade.tf - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 06:23:36 PM »
You must have at least 1,000 total hours on Team Fortress 2.

754 hrs on record
 Currently In-Game
I don't bite, so feel free to message me if anything.
Hablo español con gran fluidez, asi que deje un mensaje si tienes dudas.

Offline BloodRain

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Hero
  • "Even lies contain some truth."
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: [P.I.T.]Unknown | Trade.tf - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 06:42:10 PM »
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198109179534
Quote from: Unknown's Steam Profile
Team Fortress 2:
754 hrs on record

You need to have at least 1000 total hours in Team Fortress 2.

Application denied. You may re-apply once you have met this requirement.