• April 29, 2024, 08:05:04 AM

Author Topic: Masty - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3259 times)

Offline Masty

• Forum Visitor
  • Hai :3
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Masty - Game Server Admin Application
« on: August 17, 2016, 03:42:34 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
 dont know the name but i live in Britan :)

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I've never been an admin but i think i have the guts and i can take the responcibility to join often in this server and check if everything is alright.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
Well, I've always wanted to be an admin and I've played alot in TF2SS, and i think i will be alright as an admin.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
Depends: Weekends:2-5 or more hours
              When busy studying: 1-2 or 1-3 hours
              I will do my best to join in one of the Tf2SS when i have free time.

B. On the forums?
Not as much as in the servers, but if really nessasary i will try to do more often

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
Not exactly sure, but i hope atleast a month.

9. Do you speak any languages other than English?
I speak my home language Bulgarian, but since i live in Britan now i mostly speak English. Sometimes when i talk to one of you (the administrators) i might get nerveous and repeat 1 letter several times or not speak the best english i can.

10. Link your SteamRep and other sources that show your reputation here:
https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198121593191
https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198121593191

11. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
I once was very upset becouse my father passed out, and if i get reminded of him i may start to cry.

12. Describe a time when you lost control of your emotions and how you were able to cope with the situation (P.S: This can be about anything; it doesn't have to be from in-game.):
I once was very upset becouse my father passed out, and if i get reminded of him i may start to cry.

13. What do you consider in your personality to be strengths? What do you consider in your personality to be weaknesses?
Strength: good at maths, intellegant ( kind of ),smart,kind (most of the time), idk what else :)

Weeknesses: Not the best english, but its pretty good, shy, curse from time to time.

14. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 9
  • Patient: 6
  • Reactive: 8
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 8
  • Reasonable: 7
  • Objective: 7
  • Perceptive: 9
  • Compassionate: 10
  • Troubleshooter: 7
  • Honest: 10

15. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I will mute him/her, or kick for several mins/hours/days.

BTW I am so sorry for that time i said the "N" word, please forgive me

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
I will either tell the player who is offended to ignore the other player, or mute the one thats offendeing the player (depends what the offender sais)

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
Mute them or kick them.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
Report him/her or contact higher rank staff member.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I will describe the hack.

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
First i will tell the user to not lie about his rank, and then mute/kick/ban the player that doesn't comply with the rules of the server.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I will be mad, but i wont kick or ban them ( except if they arent hackers ). I will just try my best or call friends to help me fight them.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
Probably just mute him for a long time until he starts to behave good.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
Well how is that possible when he isnt an admin but a user?
But even if he somehow can do so i will try my best to stop him- kick him.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
I will tell him that next time he/she should be better and that its just a game and he will earn him credits back after playing for a while.

K: How do you define Admin abuse?
i am not sure, but i think its when the admin starts to use his powers too much and starts slaying, kicking and giving him/herself buffs, just to kill his oponents.

Long story short the admin is salty or power hungry

After filling out this application, what are your feelings toward becoming a Server Admin on our servers?
I will be so proud and happy if i become admin, and i will do my best to control the TF2SS servers.
MastyFagsty

Offline Hamtaro

• Server's Hamster
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • Hamha, how are you?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Masty - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 04:06:21 PM »

14. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 9
  • Patient: 6
  • Reactive: 8
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 8
  • Reasonable: 7
  • Objective: 7
  • Perceptive: 9
  • Compassionate: 10
  • Troubleshooter: 7
  • Honest: 10

Why do you rate yourself so highly on these attributes?

What do you think you can offer others previous to you haven't offer to the tf2ss community?
I don't bite, so feel free to message me if anything.
Hablo español con gran fluidez, asi que deje un mensaje si tienes dudas.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Masty - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 04:26:03 PM »
Quote from: Application Guidelines
You cannot have a bad reputation on our servers because of bans, mutes, gags, etc. enacted approximately within the last 6 months (exact duration depends on severity of the initial punishment).

You had a session mute and session gag placed on you a few hours ago.

You may re-apply once you have met all of the requirements.

Application denied.
AFK like JFK