• April 26, 2024, 06:25:41 PM

Author Topic: SERVER FOX! - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3207 times)

Offline SERVER FOX!

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
SERVER FOX! - Game Server Admin Application
« on: August 27, 2016, 02:48:34 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
north pacific

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
i am an admin in many servers, hoping to add this one to the list. i admin my own csgo server, 3 servers on gmod and 1 on tf2 - all of witch are clean without mic spamers or hackers.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
im actually on like idk when ever my wifi isnt down so thats actually an almost 24 - 7 admin you have

"193.9 hours past 2 weeks"

B. On the forums?
ill probably be on most of the time when im not in the game

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
almost a year! if i can remember, ive had 2 accounts one has i thing 700 hours on tf2 this one has almost 150

9. Do you speak any languages other than English?
no i do not, but i am learning other languages!

10. Link your SteamRep and other sources that show your reputation here:
http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198288506731

11. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternate accounts that you own:
http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198156868759

12. Describe a time when you lost control of your emotions and how you were able to cope with the situation (P.S: This can be about anything; it doesn't have to be from in-game.):
i dont normally lose controll but when i do if it irl i normally just step back from whatever or who ever is making me mad and sit down and just breath, or listen to music if i can at the time, if im in a game ill just log off and play a new game, if a user is making me mad, but no one does its just a game, bro xD

13. What do you consider in your personality to be strengths? What do you consider in your personality to be weaknesses?
my personal strengths would be the fact im rasonal and want to make life a better place, i dont get mad over video games and if i am mad i know what to do and where the limits are im not stupid, but i am silly. weaknesses? i would say that i do joke alot and some people cant handle jokes, so im trying to improve on that but for now im stuck with it!

14. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 9
  • Patient: 10
  • Reactive: 9
  • Creative: 4
  • Polite: 6
  • Reasonable: 10
  • Objective: 5
  • Perceptive: 7
  • Compassionate: 10
  • Troubleshooter: 4
  • Honest: 7

15. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
warn them and if them ignre me just mute them, when they are unmuted if they continue i will kick them from the server and if they rejoin and keep saying them for some reason ban then for maybe 30 minutes to and hour and report them to someone of higher power to keep an eye out for them

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
ask them for there reasoning and why it offends them, it could be personal thing or they could be trolling i do not know currently until i get bolth sides and then make a judgment based on bolth people weather that be asking the one person to stop talking or the others to stop having overreactions to the one mans commet

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
mute them and warn them to stop, plain as day. but tbh if its funny ill run a vote to see if it bothers people and then if they say its fine leave him be.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
report them to someone of higher power and if i cant to anything to stop it hopefully an owner or someone else come online, to stop him/her

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
simply tell them those rules dont exists and that they can do that, then tell the other person to stop making up rules as its not nice and could be taking to far

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
this has happens to me, if they are ganging up on me i ask them to stop if they say no i leave the server and play a different game if they follow me there ill just play on my phone and browse the forums

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
mute them in chat and on mic and tell them that is they dont like the serrver to leave and if they dont kick them, if they re join it tells me that they are trolling and if they dont stop ill ban them for an hours or so

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
if they mean forever god mode thats cheating but if they mean the 30 second one in the shop ill find they as scamming, warn them and if they do scam someone report them and ask for them to give it back if not ill ban them and report there profile for scamming

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
they bought it with there own money they earned by playing in the server they have the right to but it if they want, but if they keep doing it i know it gets annoying to ill tell him to stop and if he dosnt stop ill kick him or something tbh i dont really know what do do here but to wait for him to run out of credits, you cant blame someone for donating/playing alot(wait slay dosnt work rn, correct?)

K: How do you define Admin abuse?
using powers unfairly to people that dont have them over and over again say slaying people and or spawning many, many boses when people are friendly

After filling out this application, what are your feelings toward becoming a Server Admin on our servers?
i feel good about it and i hope i can join your lovely team and help clean up the servers and have fun!

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: SERVER FOX! - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 02:59:30 PM »
Quote from: SERVER FOX's Profile
144 hrs on record

You must have at least 1000 hours to apply.

3. Age:

You must be at least 16 years old to apply.

You may re-apply once you have met all the requirements.

Application denied.
AFK like JFK