• April 24, 2024, 03:20:51 PM

Author Topic: 20baisju123 - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3217 times)

Offline (BLEACH) RUSKI DOGE

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
20baisju123 - Game Server Admin Application
« on: September 18, 2016, 10:41:20 AM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Have you ever previously applied for a position in TF2SwapShop?
No

3. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

4. Age:

5. What Time Zone do you live in?
Eastern

6. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I was admin on many other servers in the past but either quit them or the servers went down.

7. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I want to protect a lot of the fun players and when I ever play on the server I normally just want to kick the hackers that ruin all the wars, taunt parties, etc.

8. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
2 - 3 hours, weekends though til I get a better pc.

B. On the forums?
Not much but when needed I'll be here

9. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
2 years

10. Do you speak any languages other than English?
Nope

11. Link your SteamRep and other sources that show your reputation here:
https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198104234571

12. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternate accounts that you own:
None except minor ones I go on to mess around, but Biscuit got salty and banned me

13. Describe a time when you lost control of your emotions and how you were able to cope with the situation (P.S: This can be about anything; it doesn't have to be from in-game.):
I really rather not talk about them but I go play games or listen to music

14. What do you consider in your personality to be strengths? What do you consider in your personality to be weaknesses?
Being funny, being depressed

15. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 9
  • Patient: 10
  • Reactive: 5
  • Creative: 7
  • Polite: 9
  • Reasonable: 9
  • Objective: 7
  • Perceptive: 10
  • Compassionate: 10
  • Troubleshooter: 9
  • Honest: 10

16. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
Mute them first, after that kick them, and if they keep continuing tempban for a day

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
Make a vote that asks if all player would like to mute, if it's more on yes then Mute, if continues then tempban for an hour

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
Ask them to stop, and if they don't mute them for a day.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
Tell other server admins and/or forum admins and get it resolved

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I check it out for myself and do what's needed, either it being kicked or banned.

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I will tell them the rules and show them under no lines what they said are in there, and if they continue tempbanned for a day for threatening another player with powers they don't have.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I'll just ignore them, if they continue I can't do anything, under rules I cannot get an admin to do anything for killing me and that should follow under being one.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
Mute. That's all.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
Tempban for scamming, only because they're a regular player, meaning they play often.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
"git gud" or just say don't complain about it and that they bought the perk

K: How do you define Admin abuse?
Well I got banned by an admin so let me write the story out, So we'll call him "toby" so Toby came in, softbanned someone and started saying he was annoying, yet to everyone he did nothing wrong, I backed up that someone and I was banned for being on an alt account to troll everyone by being killed by a "f2p", I ended up telling him I'm on an alt and still got Ip banned. Still IP banned and nothing happened to toby, and this is why I'm here, to be able to say to everyone I can take better care of the server than them.

After filling out this application, what are your feelings toward becoming a Server Admin on our servers?
Pretty damn good, I mean I played more than 4 years, and it was a server I played on for 2 years so, I'm pretty happy I could help with the server, stopping the hackers that ruin everything, stopping all the micspammer that make me take off my headphones every 2 seconds, etc.

Offline murts

• Strumming your bum daily
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: 20baisju123 - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 11:19:52 AM »
This application is a joke lol
counter sally strike go

Offline BloodRain

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Hero
  • "Even lies contain some truth."
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: 20baisju123 - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 12:30:16 PM »
Application denied.

You must be 16 years old or older to apply for Staff. You may re-apply once you have met that requirement.