• April 25, 2024, 04:37:36 AM

Author Topic: 【NSFGA】 TechWizard [TC] - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 4141 times)

Offline 【NSFGA】 TechWizard [TC]

• °
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Have you ever previously applied for a position in SwapShop?
No

3. List any current staff members you know or have any personal relations with.
{☆Ecchi Parka☆}

4. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
No

5. Age:

6. What Time Zone do you live in?
Central Time

7. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I've previously been a Head Admin of Nebula Trading. I was very trusted by the owner and always got the job done.This was a server in Team Fortress 2.

8. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I want to hold this position because I want to help the Swap Shop servers as much as I can. I wish to ensure great gameplay and the needs for the community.

9. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
I can spend up to everyday in the servers. If I cant attend the server, I will notify a fellow Administrator.

B. On the forums?
I can attend the forums, but I want to attend the servers equaly.

10. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
I've been playing since 2 months ago. That's when I added the server to my favorites.

11. Do you speak any languages other than English?
I do not speak any other language than English.

12. Link your SteamRep and other sources that show your reputation here:
https://steamrep.com/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fid%2FRetardMania%2F

13. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternate accounts that you own:
None

14. Describe a time when you lost control of your emotions and how you were able to cope with the situation (P.S: This can be about anything; it doesn't have to be from in-game.):
I've lost control of my emotions on one server when there was a tryhard. I was very angry, but i realized that I don't need to be mad because he is trying to make me mad. So I ignored it and moved on with my day.

15. What do you consider in your personality to be strengths? What do you consider in your personality to be weaknesses?
I consider my strenghts to be being kind, happy, easy going, helpful, loving.

I consider my weaknesses to be impatient (sometimes), self-concious, butthurt (sometimes), salty (sometimes).

16. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 5
  • Patient: 6
  • Reactive: 8
  • Creative: 9
  • Polite: 10
  • Reasonable: 10
  • Objective: 7
  • Perceptive: 7
  • Compassionate: 8
  • Troubleshooter: 6
  • Honest: 10

17. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would ask a higher from off Administration aove my level to talk to them. If the higher level of administration never came, I would say (name), please stop making Racial comments, It is very rude and disrepectful. If they didn't respond or listen I would ask them to stop again. If that didnt work I would gag them and then mute them if they were using their microphone. I would mute them for 5 minutes and then unmute and ungag them. If they kept doing it i would mute and gag for 10 minutes. And if they were still doing it i would ask permission to kick them from the server.

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
I would respond by asking the players why it has offended them and once they tell me the reason, i would judge if it was a reason to be concerned about, or it is a reason that is foolish. If it was an important reason I would ask the violator to stop. If it wasen't an important reason, I would tell the group that he is doing nothing wrong.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I would ask them to stop, and if they didn't, I would mute him for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, I would unmute him and ask him to stop. If he didnt stop, I would ask permission to kick him.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
I would call a higher power than him to deal with it. If he was a moderator and I was an admin I would say please stop. If he didn't I would kick him from the server. If he proceeded I would temporarily ban him.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would permanently ban him.

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I will say "You don't have the authority to do that."

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I won't do anything about it but try killing them the normal way.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
I would mute them for the periods of time mentioned before.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
I will say don't listen to him, he is not a part of Swap Shop. He is trying to scam you. And if he continues, I will kick him.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
I will explain to the slain headless horseman that he can be slain by normal players.

K: How do you define Admin abuse?
I define admin abuse as an Administraitor abusing his/her powers.

After filling out this application, what are your feelings toward becoming a Server Admin on our servers?
I'm feeling confident, but if I get declined, I will move on and be calm about it.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: 【NSFGA】 TechWizard [TC] - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 05:44:44 PM »
Ecchi Parka is not a staff member.
AFK like JFK

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: 【NSFGA】 TechWizard [TC] - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 05:55:50 PM »
In your previous application, it was stated that you were found to have lied about your age...

Unfortunately, due to lying about your age and reapplying before you turned 17, you are no longer allowed to reapply.
AFK like JFK