• April 19, 2024, 08:13:22 AM

Author Topic: Bossatron1924 - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 4263 times)

Offline Bossatron1924

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Bossatron1924 - Game Server Admin Application
« on: December 25, 2017, 08:17:18 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Have you ever previously applied for a position in SwapShop?
No

3. List any current staff members you know or have any personal relations with.
Sizzling Santa'chu

4. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

5. Age:

6. What Time Zone do you live in?
Mountain (Us, Canada)

7. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:

8. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
To get rid of hackers, scammers, and people who are harrasing people

9. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
Around 24 hours

B. On the forums?
4 to 5 hours

10. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
for 10 months

11. Do you speak any languages other than English?
Spanish, sottish, russain, australian

12. Link your SteamRep and other sources that show your reputation here:

13. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternate accounts that you own:

14. Describe a time when you lost control of your emotions and how you were able to cope with the situation (P.S: This can be about anything; it doesn't have to be from in-game.):
Someone one was saying that i was a dumb noob and should be banned but i reported him/her to a admin

15. What do you consider in your personality to be strengths? What do you consider in your personality to be weaknesses?

16. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 6
  • Patient: 9
  • Reactive: 5
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 10
  • Reasonable: 10
  • Objective: 9
  • Perceptive: 10
  • Compassionate: 9
  • Troubleshooter: 9
  • Honest: 10

17. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would mute him/her from mic for a day

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
i would say to just knock it off or i will mute you

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I would tell them to turn of the music or stop micspamming or i will mute them for 30 minutes

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
tell the people who hired him/her to wanr him/her if they dont stop exploiting their powers

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
i would ban them for 1 hour for speed hacking in a server

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
i would tell them to knock it off or i will ban them from the server for 12 hours

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
Tell them that they need to stop doing the change team command or i will ban them for 2 hours

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
i will warn them to knock it off or i will mute them

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
i will tell them not to trade because he/she just wants a free hat

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
To stop complaining or i will mute them for 30 minutes

K: How do you define Admin abuse?
Saying that the admin is fake and he/she is just saying that just so they will get respect

After filling out this application, what are your feelings toward becoming a Server Admin on our servers?
If i do become a server admin i promise never to do anything bad with my admin powers that will affect others and the enviornment so others won't get mad

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Bossatron1924 - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2017, 10:01:11 PM »
Thank you for expressing interest in applying for TF2SwapShop administration. We regret to inform you that your application does not meet certain requirements at the moment:
  • You must have have at least 500 total hours on Team Fortress 2.

In addition to those listed above, you have been found to have lied about your age on your application. Due to this you are not allowed to reapply.

Hades
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 10:06:53 PM by Hades »