• March 28, 2024, 12:52:23 PM

Author Topic: Gen.Shepherd - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3901 times)

Offline Gen.Shepherd (PC broken)

• Shit forgot how to add an avatar on this site
  • Server Administrator
  • Forum Visitor
  • Really i forgot how to add a photo
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Gen.Shepherd - Game Server Admin Application
« on: November 21, 2018, 05:55:19 AM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Have you ever previously applied for a position in SwapShop?
No

3. List any current staff members you know or have any personal relations with.
lunarium.psykotic only those two admin are my friends

4. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
No

5. Age:

6. What Time Zone do you live in?
Time zone in Philippines (GMT+8)

7. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
i've never been an admin on any game.

8. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
i would like to make tf2ss server a better place. so players will enjoy going to tf2ss servers

9. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
might be 3-4 hours monday to friday. 5-10 hours saturday to sunday.

B. On the forums?
not much. i could look at the forum one to two times a day

10. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
i think 2 or 3 years now

11. Do you speak any languages other than English?
tagalog (a filipino language)

12. Link your SteamRep and other sources that show your reputation here:
https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198129565650

13. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternate accounts that you own:
i have no other acc only this one

14. Describe a time when you lost control of your emotions and how you were able to cope with the situation (P.S: This can be about anything; it doesn't have to be from in-game.):
when i was an new at tf2 like maybe 500-1000 hours on tf2 i was playing on a valve server (puds server) i keep dying from a guy or a girl player on spawn i lost my self i was so mad i almost click the disconnect but i said to my self *if i disconnect it will not change a thing there some more good player will keep killing me and dominate me) when i killed him i was so happy. i said this is one step to becoming a better player. since then i'm not that mad when i'm being dominate i will keep trying and trying until i've become a better tf2 player.

15. What do you consider in your personality to be strengths? What do you consider in your personality to be weaknesses?
i'm kind,playfull and not a bully. i have some trust issues. i just dont trust people i dont know

16. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: -- Select One --
  • Patient: 5
  • Reactive: 5
  • Creative: 4
  • Polite: 7
  • Reasonable: 7
  • Objective: 6
  • Perceptive: 5
  • Compassionate: 6
  • Troubleshooter: 4
  • Honest: 7

17. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
i would give him 4 warning. first warning i will try say *stop posting racist comment* politely . second warning i will try to stop him again an posting racist comment. third warning i will try my best to stop him from posting racist comment by saying *this is you're last warning from getting warning chat gag (warning gag like 1 min to show him i'm serious) is he still post   a racist comment i will gag him for 1 hours        

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
i will try my best to investigate how offensive it is the remark or i will try to get help from the other experience admin

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
i will give him 3 warning.. i will say *you only get 3 warning this is you're first one before getting the 1 min mic mute* i will give him warning mute for 1 min so he will know how serious i am.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
i will try to get help from higher officer or admin

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
i will go to that server. go to spectate mode and investigate it if he is hacking or just a legit player

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
i will say that admin are the one that can ban player's i will say to the threatened user to always go to our group and check if he is a legit admin

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
nothing. they can say anything about me i can't do anything. i could leave the server or try to fight him until he leave's

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
first the *you are an asshole* thing. that's already an insult and screaming on the mic is already a micspam i can give him 4 warning on both micspam and insulting chat before i can warning gag or mute him so he know i'm serious if he did not listin i have no choice to gag him or mute him

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
that's is technically a scam. you can donate buy doing !donate on chat to donate items for server credits then buy the godmode. for the scammer i will warn him not to do that again

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
first the slay on the !store is broken the only thing you can do to kill the HHH player is teamwork. as on the player who bought the HHH perk that complain about dying. i can't do anything because that's  how the server work's

K: How do you define Admin abuse?
admin abuse is when the admin is abusing to command. for example he is using noclip with godmode and crits. that's an admin abuse. but if the admin use teleport or maybe an noclip for a server event that's not an abuse but i think you need a permission on higher officers to do so/

After filling out this application, what are your feelings toward becoming a Server Admin on our servers?
might be a little nervous but happy. i can be part of the tf2ss admins and be proud to make the server's clean
GENER4L SH4PH4RD

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Gen.Shepherd - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 03:48:16 PM »
Duplicate app