• April 19, 2024, 01:04:27 PM

Author Topic: HellDodge - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3495 times)

Offline №™ĦęļľĐõđğê∑

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
HellDodge - Game Server Admin Application
« on: July 07, 2015, 09:58:01 AM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
(UTC)

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I have been a admin on a Trade server and I did own a server but I got rid of it because I could not pay for it.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I want to be hold in this position because I can be one more admin and I can be another helper and carer for are community and

7. How much time do you plan to spend on the Servers / Forums?
I would be on the servers for like 3 to 4 to 5hrs a day at least or more.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
Like 3 and half weeks.

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035876399/

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
I have only this one account

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
I would lose control if:I'm in a sit with a person and they keep coming to us and I tell him not to.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
My strengths are: Being good with other people like new players/Helping people out/Doing general admin things.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 7
  • Patient: 10
  • Reactive: 5
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 8
  • Reasonable: 10
  • Objective: 8
  • Perceptive: 10
  • Compassionate: 7
  • Troubleshooter: 10

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would see the person who's being racist and talk to them like I would say Why are you being racist to him and what did he do to you to make you say this.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
I would just think that there not there so I would forget about it.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I would say Stop misnaming and then if they keep going it I would mute them then I would Kick/Ban them.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
Try and get a SA or owner or someone higher then a admin to remove his admin or them him to stop.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would Ask who is speed hacking and what's there Steam name and what's there Steam URL.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I would go and tell them to just Play the game or forget about it and ill Deal with it ok.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I would just play normal and try and kill them like I normal person would do.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
I would Mute them from there Mic and chat.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
Tell them them to Stop Trolling and just play or I will kick/ban them.

J: A regular player complains about another player who slays him/her after he/she buys the Headless Horsemann perk in the shop. What do you tell the original player who got slayed?
Just get over it and play the game and it only a game its not like you died in reel life come on.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 10:01:27 AM by №™ĦęļľĐõđğê∑ »

Offline Miso♡

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: HellDodge - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 06:15:41 PM »
You have little info in some fields plz add more <3.

-Cato

Offline Naughty Twilight

• Forum Visitor
  • Why so serious?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 07:51:19 PM »
Oh boy. Let's start.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I want to be hold in this position because I can be one more admin and I can be another helper and carer for are community and
Please finish this thought.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
Like 3 and half weeks.
We require a month on our servers minimum. Now, I'm sure you could get accepted with this much time under your belt, but it's unlikely.

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035876399/
SteamRep please.

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
I would lose control if:I'm in a sit with a person and they keep coming to us and I tell him not to.
I don't even understand what you're saying here.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
My strengths are: Being good with other people like new players/Helping people out/Doing general admin things.
Where are your weaknesses? Everyone has some.

A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would see the person who's being racist and talk to them like I would say Why are you being racist to him and what did he do to you to make you say this.
And then you would...?

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
I would just think that there not there so I would forget about it.
That 10 on troubleshooting isn't showing here.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would Ask who is speed hacking and what's there Steam name and what's there Steam URL.
Ok? Having his info doesn't stop him from hacking.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I would go and tell them to just Play the game or forget about it and ill Deal with it ok.
Right.... again, what action would you take against the person claiming to ban the player if they do not comply with their rules?

« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 01:28:59 AM by Cipher »
"Can't... you... just... play... along?!"

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 11:36:21 AM »
Thank you for applying for TF2SwapShop administration, however we feel that you do not satisfy our standards for administrating the servers at this moment.

You may re-apply again after 6 months has passed.

Application denied.