• March 28, 2024, 06:36:19 AM

Author Topic: My personal self.  (Read 5845 times)

Offline Trapped_Rewind

• Forum Visitor
  • Hi there.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
My personal self.
« on: April 27, 2021, 12:24:00 AM »
I'm the the type of person to almost trust everyone I see, and I'm just completely nice to everyone mean or not. In all honesty I'm just a pretty nice guy, but I do like watching anime and playing other games such as Siege, Team Fortress 2, and some other games. TRUST ME when I say this, I really rlly love strategy games, they are just amazing, my mouth water's when I think of one. I don't know why, but I'm just in awww. I love eating macaroni and cheese, and other cheeses added to the macaroni. I can say that I love trading sometimes, and I really love making new friends as I possibly can. I'm always interested in calling people, and I wish I could call friends more, but night and school does come. Plus, I wouldn't get to spend time on the forums if I got a job... (well I mean I can, but after working you just want to sleep) I personally like Furries, I have no problem with them but it's my personal thing. Furries is an odd topic, but I like them in many ways. (DONT PUT THAT OUT OF CONTEXT!!!) If I had a choice to choose whether to have a fat meal that lasts me forever or money, I would choose the food... I just love food, god get over it... I'm kidding, but I do love food. I drink a lot of powerade and work out. My daily life is spent on the computer usually because of us being inside because of the stupid pandemic. Well, that's all I can come with for now since I'm not much of a chatterbox..
Hello there.