• April 29, 2024, 02:59:48 AM

Author Topic: Donations and Menu issues  (Read 10650 times)

Offline Sylvedoge

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Donations and Menu issues
« on: July 14, 2015, 04:45:03 PM »
I've been playing on one of your crit orange servers (#7 I think?) and have always wanted a way to donate money directly through paypal for vip, this could help with your possible server costs and as a result you could possibly disable the startup advertisment and save it for people using the !credits command. It would also create a nicer experience for some players because a lot of people flock to orange servers with low fps because it's easier on their pc and that video lags them. (I'm secretly one of them.) Currently it's a bit awkward for vip considering you have to trade a bot, then exchange your points through the !shop command for vip. It seems a bit generous as well, considering 2 keys can get you 90 days vip.

I've also noticed none of the close commands work for the text boxes and result in it being glued to the screen for several minutes when using !shop or !vip, and the intro message about the trade bots. This bothers me because a lot of my quick switch binds use the number slots, which also use the menu so they end up not working for several minutes at a time.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Donations and Menu issues
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 12:20:55 PM »
Topic locked.
AFK like JFK