• April 29, 2024, 03:27:30 AM

Author Topic: Arcale - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3327 times)

Offline Loco

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Arcale - Game Server Admin Application
« on: July 25, 2015, 04:41:07 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
US Standard time

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
See i live at home i have 3 brothers i watch when im not on tf2 i was admin for a MineCraft server not too long ago actually i help alot of people i made sure no racism was done i ban hackers.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
i play tf2 almost all the time i was looking for a new server to play on and i found this server and i loved the community i thought they were great same with the admins. I think i could hold this position because i could watch over the server all the time and im nice and will not tollerate scamming,hacking,or bullying.and i can help if someone does get scammed.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
i spent about a week but i plan to play alot more and i promise that. But all the time after school and on the weekend i will play.

B. On the forums?
1 day just made an account.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
For about a week but promise to play on for a really long time.

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
http://steamrep.com/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fprofiles%2F76561198107246291%2F

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
when my brothers kept punching me in the chest and when i got my account hacked.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
teamwork,kindness,friendship,and controll. my weakness proboly getting hacked or math or bullies.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 8
  • Patient: 6
  • Reactive: 10
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 8
  • Reasonable: 7
  • Objective: 9
  • Perceptive: 7
  • Compassionate: 10
  • Troubleshooter: 8

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
mute him or if he continues kick him and if he does it again ban him.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
i would tell them to stop because i want the people on the server to enjoy playing on it. Its an awesome server!! But if they continue kick them and it depends on what there saying cause sometimes it wont be bad but other times it can be.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
mute them. Then if they dont learn there lesson kick or ban it depends.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
tell another admin or kick them. This one is a hard one.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
ban him hackers are not fun to play with.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
tell them that the guys lying because making up rules is not fun. and tell them to go check the actually rules.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
nothing just let it happen.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
mute him,ban,or kick.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
not allow it and kick the guy,or ban.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
tell him to deal with it  he can always get another one.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Arcale - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 05:32:40 PM »
8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
For about a week but promise to play on for a really long time.
Our requirements state you must have played on our servers for at least a month.

Application denied.

You may reapply once you have met our requirements.