• April 23, 2024, 09:30:43 PM

Author Topic: ♥♫★Scout Kirby★♫♥ - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3219 times)

Offline ♥♫★Scout Kirby★♫♥

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
Eastern Timezone

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
Hi, my name is Joseph Comer I like to help servers with any problem they have, and even though I haven't been a admin in my entire TF2 experience I would actually like to sign up for one. I try and help anyone with their problems they have through here that they're having trouble with.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
Make it a better community for more people!

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
about 5-6 hours (unless school and after school)

B. On the forums?
Anytime I am called for the forums (unless school of course)

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
2 months for now

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
I cannot really get to that now nor' know where to find it :/

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
none

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
I have never lost control because i have never been a admin if that is what you mean

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
Strengths:Helping,Annoyance from other players,(others..)
Not really any Weaknesses

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 8
  • Patient: 10
  • Reactive: 9
  • Creative: 4
  • Polite: 8
  • Reasonable: 7
  • Objective: 6
  • Perceptive: 4
  • Compassionate: 5
  • Troubleshooter: 1

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
Give him a warning if he doesn't stop the second time kicked

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
"Guys I don't mean it to be in a rude way please believe me I am not that kind of person!"

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
mute them

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
talk to others admins about the abusing admin

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
Ban/tell him to stop

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
Tell them that they do not threaten or disrespect any other player in this server

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
Nothing just continue to play the game normally :D

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
Give them a warning if they disobey they are kicked/banned

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
tell him to not scam or you will be banned

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
Please don't be rude it is part of the shop if they buy it, then it will happen so please understand

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: ♥♫★Scout Kirby★♫♥ - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 08:45:03 PM »
It's now a requirement that new applicants must be 16 years old.

And so,

Your application has been denied. You may reapply once you have met our requirements.