• April 26, 2024, 07:41:13 PM

Author Topic: -τғ2ss-GrilledCheese - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3377 times)

Offline -τғ2ss-GrilledCheese

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
-τғ2ss-GrilledCheese - Game Server Admin Application
« on: August 10, 2015, 03:17:29 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:
I am 16 years old.

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
Eastern Time Zone.

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I am the owner of a steam group, but my friend and I are thinking about taking it down and starting something new.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I love your servers or should I say our servers. I wanna help you keep them protected and safe at all times.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
All the time in the world is what I ahve to spend tim eon the servers. I wanna help them and our community out, but an estimate would be about 1 hour and 30 mins a day.

B. On the forums?
Like the last question, I have as much time as needed, but an estimate would be 15-30 mins day on the forums.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
Probably 4+ months! I love these servers and never wanna stop playing them!

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
SteamRep link: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198075823568

My bp.tf link: http://backpack.tf/u/76561198075823568

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
This is my only account.

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
I was a younger lad, and I was playing with some lder kids than me. Obviosly, I wasn't gonna be the best TF2 player out there.. They called me names like your a noob and kill yourself kid, so I got off the game and got off my laptop for a while.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
Strengths: Talking to people and helping them solve problems.

Weaknesses: Doing trades that are just high in price.(Example: Unusuals,Buds,Keys,etc)

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 9
  • Patient: 10
  • Reactive: 7
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 10
  • Reasonable: 10
  • Objective: 9
  • Perceptive: 10
  • Compassionate: 10
  • Troubleshooter: 10

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
Racism isn't a joke to people. That would be immediate kick from the server.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
Well all people react differently to words and if someone feels offended then I would give the "group" a warning. If they continue, then it would be a kick.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
If people are bothered by it and so am I, then I would give them a warning, if continued it would be a mute.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
Report this issue to Death immediatley! Admins shouldnt just get admin for the powers, they should use those poers to help the servers and communty.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would tell the person  that sent the report thanks, and go solve the problem, which would be a ban, because hacking in general is stupid and shouldn't be done on our servers.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
Probably kick that person because making up  rules that do not comply is absolutey innopropriate.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I would give them a warning, if continued a kick would be required.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
Profanity is allowed, but using it to talk to other players in inapropriate ways will get you kicked. They would also get muted.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
Kick for scamming. Scamming isn't cool to do to people, especially on our servers.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
To calm down because you bought the perk, so expect to be killed, because you do not have godode.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: -τғ2ss-GrilledCheese - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 03:29:49 PM »
You just applied on July 31st, you have to wait 6 months until you can apply again.

Application denied.