• March 28, 2024, 06:54:29 PM

Author Topic: Banned for being a highlander  (Read 9288 times)

Offline CareFree

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Banned for being a highlander
« on: October 25, 2015, 08:22:07 PM »
Alright, so I played on trade plaza recently on a new account planning to start fresh. But back before this, I was a major COD player (I know, I'm sorry). Months after I got bored of it, I had gold weapons almost all of it actually, my sister, thought it would be funny to bloody prank me by using hacks on COD and getting banned. I yelled at her, saying: "THIS WOULD MAKE ME LOOK BAD IN THE FUTURE IF I GET BANNED AT SOME OTHER GAMES YOU IDIOT!!" Instead she ignored me and kept on laughing.

After that, I left my "NEW" steam account and created a new one, also known as Jake or CareFree (I have major Recognition on Trade_PLaza 2). So that account got boring, and I actually went back on my Old(New) acc which is now "Sorrow". I started like 2 weeks ago I believe. I still had my skill from my old acc since it had 1,275 hours. I was damn ass good at snier that I could headshot all day (Which was my major recognition on Trade_Plaza). After all that, I joined a highlander team Gold/silver/ and steel Division. Now, since I went back to my old acc "Sorrow" I played on trade plaza which was an obvious mistake at first because some bad player accused me of hacking! FOR BEING A BLOODY GOOD SNIPER! I then told UltimaWeeb, who was the admin on that server? He said Chrid.

If you noticed, I might be a proffessional sniper, but I do miss shots. And you can see through my aim if you spectate me. I'm serious. I'm not a perfect sniper. I've been destroyed many times by other snipers but that didn't stop me. Instead it made me better and better and better till' I get banned for the first time in my whole TF2 career.

Plus in my old account Jake, why wasn't I banned huh? Now why am I banned now? I hope this would appeal the admins and unbanning me even if That's a word or not. I just want to play my 1 favourite server. Also, why would you listen to a noob man. Seriously? he was using the sydney sleeper and most of the time you could headshot him? Chrid really?  :'(  I've been an admin once, and I know damn well who hacks or not. I also have friends who can backup this whole appealing thing which is my first time. So please unban me for false judgement. And if you don't then you just made me think that TF2 players now-a-days are low (Meaning, after one gets killed, they yell out HACKER and gets banned.).

Thank you.  :)

Offline Chrid

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Banned for being a highlander
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 08:35:12 PM »
The major reasons I banned you were:

1. Twitchy Movement(I spec'ed not every shot was a headshot but most were. I know aimbots can mess up sometimes)
2. 67 hours on record
3. Reported for being a hacker
4. Previous VAC bans(24 days ago at the time of ban)
5. Profile seemed suspicious("Don't ask me to 1v1 Sniper I think it's stupid don't ask why.")

After this story:
1. Play styles for sniper vary and there is a lot of controversy in the topic but I suppose most snipers twitch to get a good/lucky headshot, Plus not every shot was a Headshot.
2. After this it would make sense that This is an alt, but Why after you were VAC'd didn't make another account?
3. Player was as suspicious as I was, Just didn't have the ability to Ban
4. As stated above, Why didn't you make another account if that was VAC'd
5. It makes sense now since you are referring yourself as a highlander and not a hacker

Additional Info Needed:
- Can you give us your highlander Profile and any other alts

I'm staying Neutral on this topic until all points have been brought up
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 08:46:25 PM by Chrid »

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 08:40:35 PM »
Months after I got bored of it, I had gold weapons almost all of it actually, my sister, thought it would be funny to bloody prank me by using hacks on COD and getting banned. I yelled at her, saying: "THIS WOULD MAKE ME LOOK BAD IN THE FUTURE IF I GET BANNED AT SOME OTHER GAMES YOU IDIOT!!" Instead she ignored me and kept on laughing.

But I had seen this on your profile.
And if you're wondering why I have a VAC ban, in my opinion I did myself a favor of getting banned in Call of Duty. Also, because I was bored of playing it anyways so if you're going to make such lenghts on that, get a life. It's a game get over it.

You deliberately say this on your information. Admitting You were the one who hacked. So this excuse is invalid.

You may be apart of a highlander team, But which one? Mind showing us? Maybe some of your competitions too? I'd like to watch.

As for Chrid banning you, there was 67 Hours on your account, with 1 Previous VAC ban for hacking in COD. Along with being called out as a Hacker, and having some suspicious movement, it's very clear. Of course you might not have been hacking, but Chrid had all the right to believe you were.

But lying about your "Sister" hacking and getting you banned, that is a bad side already my friend.

Edit****

Alternatives Not involved with your ban but go against the Highlander claim:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160372233/stats/TF2?tab=achievements
It also seems like your old account had used SAM which violates Steams TOS

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160372233
Your Steam profile does have 1,252 Hours on it. But the account isn't even a year old. Granted you have lots of kills as a sniper, but the points gained are what I see out of an Achievement/Idle server.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160372233/inventory/
As this also shouldn't matter, if this is your main account, most highlander players do have items of use. But if they do compete with next to no items, it's because they created an ALT with literally no hours. Which is not this account as all of your time had been on Trade_Plaza.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 09:22:08 PM by -ᴛғ2ss-☠Lunarium Wolf☠ »

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 02:34:43 PM »
sorrow, please respond with a rebuttal explaining our Server Administrators' suspicions towards your actions. Otherwise, your ban appeal will be denied.

Offline CareFree

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2015, 03:42:39 PM »
Uhh, sorry it took me awhile to respond, I don't know how to navigate these stuff and it's the first time I've done these. It's okay if you ban me or not, honestly. It's not the server or anything like that. It's the fact that I got banned by someone who IDK barely had any skill at sniper. (No offense)
Also, you know how you said about the COD ban thingy. Yea, about that, please tell me who would believe me if I put down my sister did it instead. Exactly, NO ONE. I had no choice to "blame" myself. And I put that there b/c people where bitchin' (Sorry for improper wording but that's what fits.) about how I got banned. A friend of mine actually was laughing about how I got banned on COD he said "You did a fucking favor!"
Anywho, this goes to Chrid, I know that Aimbutts (lul) do miss but  unlike me I miss all my fudging shots most of the time I pull more bodyshots :/ than headshot on that map honestly except for sniper v sniper. The twitching part, is just looking around for spies cuz I knew there were spies I could hear Ambassador shots and that goes to my aim too! I mostly do some sort of twitch when I aim to get a headshot I think it's called dragscope IDK.
But yeah, you can choose whether you guys will ban me or not. Oh and another thing, I think most people worry about their hours on TF2 in my opinion b/c to me hours don't really matter it's just skill and destruction! Just kidding it's having fun and being skillfull? I guess and i'm not trying to be cheesy here to make a good appeal. Lastly, if I were to use hacks in COD MW3, I would feel like a total douche. I mean it's so fuckin' old man seriously, it's like you're the biggest scumbag of the hour if you're going to do that. And no, I still didn't do it. And no, I don't hack in TF2, I've dealt with hackers and I know how to kick their asses but, if I were to use hacks, why didn't I get vac banned already? I spent 1 hour on that server the day I  got banned because from my observations, hackers usually get vacc banned quickly. And no, I didn't get the premium, and yes I know there is a premium because I had a friend who bought the premium and was using hax. And if you think I bouth it then fuck, I'm broke bro, and really that's just low and makes me look like a coward. Oh ponyville b3was the server(I'm not a brony! It was my first ever server and people were nice, most of my friends were on that server. And you can ask them even if i use hacks they'll either say NO HE DOESN'T HE SUCKS SHIT or Nah, this kid is fucking beast. And is a good friend AKA my fucking homie).

Anyways, that was long but you guys decide I think I got falsely accused of hacking but it's up to you. Please unban me thanks or don't, thanks anyway... :] Oh, if this isn't how you respond for this, then FUCK. IDK how to navigate this!!!

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2015, 04:38:15 PM »
if I were to use hacks, why didn't I get vac banned already? I spent 1 hour on that server the day I  got banned because from my observations, hackers usually get vacc banned quickly.
If VAC was able to ban every hacker, then we wouldn't get reports about hackers all the time. Many hacks can still bypass the system.

I do not believe you should be unbanned.

You can reply below with further meaningful statements if you wish; the appeal will be closed within a week otherwise.

Offline Minion of Set

• The Intimidating One
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 10:59:01 AM »
Kinda wish I was there to see it for myself. I don't like to play sniper that often but more or less I'm forced to since there's always that one guy who camps in spawn killing friendlies. But from over the past few months I've learned to notice silent aimbots easier (these arent as obvious as say, LMAObox, but still generate more headshots on average), and it sounds like you may have been doing this.
Words of Wisdom: Never piss off an engineer, because he will get your balls, no matter what you do

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2015, 01:28:52 PM »
It's okay if you ban me or not, honestly.

That should be his answer. Considering he didn't come on until I gave him a comment on his profile to do so, I don't think he will be returning.

I suggest we put this appeal to rest as he doesn't seem interested anymore. Along with the fact that we have our Answer.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2015, 02:02:45 PM »
I suggest we put this appeal to rest as he doesn't seem interested anymore. Along with the fact that we have our Answer.
Only one day has passed. To give him a fair opportunity, he still has about a week to respond.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2015, 11:38:01 AM »
The original poster for the ban appeal has not responded with a rebuttal to our admins' replies.

Ban appeal denied under the assumption of inactivity.