Author Topic: Brak |  (Read 3132 times)

Offline Frontier |

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Brak |
« on: November 07, 2015, 01:38:32 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
No

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
Eastern Time

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
No I have never been an admin before.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I want to help people out and if there is a hacker in the server ill ban them or get another admin and ask them if I should ban them.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
Maybe 2 to 6 hours.

B. On the forums?
I am on the forums.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
I've being playing on your group server for 2 years.

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
My steamrep is +rep and some people think iam a really good trader and other don't.

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
I don't have any other accounts

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
When I almost got in a car crash and I lost control while I was in the car.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
my strengths is when people try to make in fun of me i'll just ignore them and if they make in fun of someone else i'll give them a warnings and if they don't stop i'll kick them.My weaknesses are fighting with other people or admins ihate fighting.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 6
  • Patient: 8
  • Reactive: 10
  • Creative: 7
  • Polite: 10
  • Reasonable: 8
  • Objective: 10
  • Perceptive: 6
  • Compassionate: 5
  • Troubleshooter: 7

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I will tell them to stop if the don't i will kick them and if they join back I will have a reason to ban for 1 hour or 30 minutes

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
Ignore him he is probably talking about his self and just don't worry about him.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I will mute them forever

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
I  will get another admin to take away their admin powers or i'll just tell him to stop.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I will say a guy is hacking on our server admin can you please come now so you could ban him forever.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I tell the other player that's not true don't worry about he's going to be banned if he does it again.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I'll get some of my friends to help me kill them or lose the domination.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
If they disrespect the admin and say insults to people I will ban him from the server.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
I will tell the truth and say he's not an admin he can't give you guys godmode he's trying to get hats for free and it's a scam.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
Chill out you only died 1 time or more times i'll just say you could do better next time.

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Brak |
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 02:03:46 PM »
2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
No
Will you be able to get one?

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
My steamrep is +rep and some people think iam a really good trader and other don't.
Could you list us to your SteamRep URL then?

B. On the forums?
I am on the forums.
How long would you be on the forums Daily?

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I will mute them forever
Really? If a player Mic spams, without warning, you will just permanently mute them so they will never be able to speak again?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 02:30:33 PM by -ᴛғ2ss-☠Lunarium Wolf☠ »

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Brak |
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 04:25:15 PM »
You failed to respond to our administrators' replies.

As a result, your application has been denied.

You may reapply again after 6 months have passed.