• April 28, 2024, 07:51:46 PM

Author Topic: ♥ ƧPΛDΣƧ ♥ | trade.tf - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3403 times)

Offline ♥ ƧPΛDΣƧ ♥ | trade.tf

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
♥ ƧPΛDΣƧ ♥ | trade.tf - Game Server Admin Application
« on: November 17, 2015, 05:07:51 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I have once had a Head Admin position on a server called " BeanFortress " but was downed to money issues. I also Co-Owned a Garry's Mod DarkRP server, but was later downed as well due to the owner having lack of time for steam.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I want this position due to the fact that there's a lot of little kids on server #12 that don't understand the rules. (I spend most of my TF2 time on #12.) Plus a lot of people on that server are common users to that server and know which people are not exactly the nicest or understanding.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
I spend most of week on the servers except Saturday most times from 5:30 PM to 12 AM.(Pacific Time (US & Canada) but sometimes i am off it due to family reasons or school projects.

B. On the forums?
I don't spend much times on the forums but I read over the rules every now and then. but if needed I will check the forums more often.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
I would say since from the 7th of October but i am not completely sure.

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
https://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198057216034

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
None.

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
I was once playing on a Garry's Mod DarkRP server just as a user and I started to get over whelmed when people kept RDMing over and over after I asked them to stop and I even told a admin which did nothing, so in turn I began killing everyone and yelling at the admin which I had told the problem too.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
Pros - I can handle a group of little kids that don't understand the rules or just don't care about them, I am most of the time calm and happy which might keep the server in a good mood.
Cons - I cannot handle adults well cause the fact that they should know better and that they will try to upset me, I also get aggravated easily sometimes depending on my current mood but most of the time that does not happen. I am also not well at deciding ban times

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 6
  • Patient: 8
  • Reactive: 7
  • Creative: 5
  • Polite: 9
  • Reasonable: 7
  • Objective: 6
  • Perceptive: 9
  • Compassionate: 8
  • Troubleshooter: 3

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would warn them 3 times to please stop. If continued I would kick them or mute them for 30 minutes from chat. If I decide to kick them and they come back and continue to make racist comments I will ban them for a week or forever with ban appeal.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
I would ask the person to stop with the remarks and if not i would ask a fellow admin for there opinion the situation.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
Warn them 3 times to stop with the mic-spam. If not obeyed I will mute them up from 1 Hour To 24 Hours

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
Ask the admin to stop abusing his powers, If not I will try to contact a higher ranked member such as a Super Admin or the Head Admin and tell them about the situation and let them handle it.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
Ask if they have any game recordings or if there are any other witnesses that seen what happen. If still occurring at that moment I will get on and look at the situation my self.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
Join spectate team and try to calm my self down. If not I will Relive my self from the server and join back once I have calmed down

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
I will tell them Communication rules 2, 4, 5 and 6. I will then warn them 3 times to please stop, if not followed I will completely mute them for 24 Hours or ban them for 24 hours to forever with ban appeal.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
Ask them to please stop advertising that due to the fact that they might be scamming or hacking. I will warn them 3 times to stop if not done so, If continued I will Mute them from 1 Hour to 24 Hours.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
That it is part of the server mods and if want to try and counter it to type in !shop and buy it them self or buy something else that might assist them.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 05:12:27 PM by ♥ ƧPΛDΣƧ ♥ | trade.tf »

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: ♥ ƧPΛDΣƧ ♥ | trade.tf - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 05:12:51 PM »
Answer To F:
 I will ask them to stop and if not they will be muted also I will tell the person that is being told the false rules to type !rules and tell them that those are the only rules that there are and that they need to follow until further updated.

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 05:22:46 PM »
When is the date of your birthday? Or did you recently turn 15?

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 05:25:01 PM »
Im not sure if i answerd B correctly but if I was the one that made the remark I would apologize to them for my actions and promise them it will never happen again.
Date of birth : 2000 August 7th.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 06:43:07 PM »
You must be 16 to apply for administration and you are about 9 months under our requirement.

As a result, your application has been denied.

You may reapply once you have met our requirements.