• May 02, 2024, 05:25:56 AM

Author Topic: Quick little poll  (Read 5150 times)

Offline (BLEACH) RUSKI DOGE

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Quick little poll
« on: September 25, 2016, 12:35:24 PM »
looks like it isn't good /: sorry swapshop

Offline murts

• Strumming your bum daily
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Quick little poll
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 12:50:27 PM »

If you dont like are servers then don't come back :^)
counter sally strike go

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 01:04:09 PM »
"How terrible is the admin on the servers?"

Well, grammatically you wrote admin singular which means you are talking about one admin specifically, but being that staff hold about 40 admins, the odds of us figuring out which admin you are talking about is about 1/40 which is pretty unlikely. If you would rather supply a name so that we can figure out who you are talking about, then we can definitely discuss it and try to come up with a solution. All of the admins have done at least 1 thing wrong or incorrect, but if it truly is my opinion, I would say pretty much all of them are good.

However, I do understand that that might have been a typo and instead you meant to say "admins", in which case I would recommend that you (as Freeze would say) https://youtu.be/10czUKzpbgg?t=43s . Every player is significant, no doubt. + 1 = 2 + 1 =3 + 1 = etc. A lot of + 1's creates a community. You are a + 1. You are in this community. However, your attitude is changing. You don't sound positive, in fact you sound very negative. Mathematically, if you have a negative + 1, that makes it a - 1. Would you like to remain a - 1? Because I'm sure the administration can make that happen for you easily.

~16
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline meatbone

• Personal Counselor
  • Forum Poster
  • Walking on a dream
    • Steam URL Because I change my name a lot
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 01:07:48 PM »

totally.
Code: [Select]
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
    alert("Am I wearing these thigh highs right?");
//-->
</script>

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 02:01:14 PM »
Ah, this guy is referring to Biscuit. Apparently Biscuit banned his alt account.

Player   someonssomeoness155   
Steam ID   STEAM_0:0:185539219
Steam3 ID   [U:1:371078438]
IP address   US 108.201.14.103
Invoked on   09-17-16 20:08
Banlength   Permanent
Expires on   Not applicable.
Reason   Aimbot
Banned by Admin   Biscuit
Banned from   TF2SS.COM #05 | Trade/Idle | FREE PERKS
Total Bans   No previous bans
Blocked (5)   someonssomeone155tt, (BLEACH) RUSKI DOGE, (BLEACH) RUSKI DOGE, (BLEACH) RUSKI DOGE, (BLEACH) RUSKI DOGE
AFK like JFK

Offline Peter Capaldi's Peter Capaldi

• Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 07:46:23 PM »
"How terrible is the admin on the servers?"

Well, grammatically you wrote admin singular which means you are talking about one admin specifically, but being that staff hold about 40 admins, the odds of us figuring out which admin you are talking about is about 1/40 which is pretty unlikely. If you would rather supply a name so that we can figure out who you are talking about, then we can definitely discuss it and try to come up with a solution. All of the admins have done at least 1 thing wrong or incorrect, but if it truly is my opinion, I would say pretty much all of them are good.

However, I do understand that that might have been a typo and instead you meant to say "admins", in which case I would recommend that you (as Freeze would say) https://youtu.be/10czUKzpbgg?t=43s . Every player is significant, no doubt. + 1 = 2 + 1 =3 + 1 = etc. A lot of + 1's creates a community. You are a + 1. You are in this community. However, your attitude is changing. You don't sound positive, in fact you sound very negative. Mathematically, if you have a negative + 1, that makes it a - 1. Would you like to remain a - 1? Because I'm sure the administration can make that happen for you easily.

~16
Agreed. We don't know who the original poster is talking about. I would suggest the OP to tread lightly. :P In addition, I would also suggest he or she to figure out if he or she is a: https://youtu.be/nyOepG93wSI?t=3s You're in this community now. Either you keep being a zero or you "get wit it." https://youtu.be/Z66bhGJ4Ons?t=1m3s

Become a one and everything will be 10^99 times more positive and progressive for everyone. Stay a zero and this will keep going downhill. I implore you to expand, be convicted, make a case, write well, and let us hear your invaluable voice. To start, I'll give you a little bit of advice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j6g_uUhH2c
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 08:29:12 PM by Peter Capaldi's Sunglasses »
~

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2016, 07:58:32 PM »

If you dont like are servers then don't come back :^)
Agreed 100% If you have a problem with an admin, then you should of made a Staff Report.