• May 01, 2024, 06:39:27 PM

Author Topic: Robo's Resignation - Final Observations  (Read 4715 times)

• Egg
  • Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Robo's Resignation - Final Observations
« on: October 01, 2016, 07:01:14 PM »
Hello, this is my resignation, along with others

I am either known as "the artist who did the free icons thingy", or 'the admin who doesn't claim reports before just going to them". For some of you, I may be completely unknown. It doesn't matter.

I enjoyed playing around TF2ss servers, despite the perk system and the snipers hiding in their spawn, and the admins who would come in with their 'above all' attitude who couldn't take a verbal hit or two without using their trigger-happy commands to get back at me.

I think I still will enjoy playing TF2ss servers - but no longer as a part of this degrading, hypocritical, overly-bias community. I've observed from the side and tried to stand up for those unable to speak, and no justice has come from it. I'm a shadow, covered in the darkness of an everlasting night that blankets this community from a cold truth. There is no place for me here, and there is no place for anyone who is like me here.

I feel bad for being greedy, and wanting to open up. For applying for a position to encourage others to think carefully, before acting. It was too much to ask, and I should have known this the moment I was unfairly muted on a server oh so short ago.

The longer I browse the depths of this place, the more bitterness festers in the soul. Justice here is twisted to favor.
For some of the admins I've met and spoken to more than once, it's been an honor. I can do without the stress and finally focus on my passions. If you're on my friendslist after this, then you are worth something to me.

Who cares if admins are leaving?
It's just a GAME!
I'll be seeing you in it (*`へ´*) Look forward to being banned one day by a badmin for sarcasm.

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Robo's Resignation - Final Observations
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 07:40:30 PM »

Hades

Offline K a z u m a ™

• Mysterious Okami
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Member
  • Yare Yare daze =w=
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 08:10:02 PM »
Awe Robo I'm so sad to see you go. You were so kind and understanding and so kind and it meant a lot. I wish the best for you and I hope to see you in game!

Offline darthdan57

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 10:18:49 PM »
I'm sorry to see you go Robo. I know that I just joined and don't know much, but I am still sad to see you leave. I'm sorry that it sounds like I'm saying a eulogy for you, but I'm not used to making goodbyes sound happy. I'll see you later Robo, and I'll try to be a better admin from here on in.
Four is the magic number.

Offline murts

• Strumming your bum daily
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2016, 11:31:54 PM »
Robo, im sorry in behalf of swapshop why the drama and amount of shit we caused made you come to this hopefully it will change soon. Wish all goes well for you.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 11:36:35 PM by Strum »
counter sally strike go

Offline BloodRain

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Hero
  • "Even lies contain some truth."
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2016, 11:53:19 PM »
I had the impression that you probably didn't like me for whatever reason, but if you would like to change that, I am always on Steam and open for conversation.

I wish you luck with your future endeavors.

• Egg
  • Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2016, 12:22:16 AM »
I had the impression that you probably didn't like me for whatever reason, but if you would like to change that, I am always on Steam and open for conversation.

I wish you luck with your future endeavors.

I am not mad at you, dislike you, or hold any particular grudge.
However, you are not a person I can see myself trusting as a friend, and therefore that's why you were removed. If you, or anyone reading this, ever wishes to add me back for sociable or commission purposes, that is completely OK.
I'm mad at the justice system and behavior here - not the people. There are more layers to everyone here than their SwapShop reputation. I hope this clears any confusion - if it doesn't backfire and create even more.