• March 29, 2024, 02:03:25 AM

Author Topic: ❄AtlasNeptune❄ - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 2482 times)

Offline ❤ 4tlasNeptune ❤

• Forum Visitor
  • Reno's Mother ♥~
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
❄AtlasNeptune❄ - Game Server Admin Application
« on: October 04, 2016, 05:38:10 AM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Have you ever previously applied for a position in TF2SwapShop?
No

3. List any current staff members you know or have any personal relations with.
Bloodrain: He's a really good friend of mine. Been always helpful to me.
Lunarium Wolf: Don't know much about him but he and I are still friends.
Biscuit: Another awesome dude. Funny and active admin.
Death: Great owner. Just lovely.

4. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

5. Age:

6. What Time Zone do you live in?
UTC+09:00

7. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I use to own a server but it didn't go too well. It wasn't famous and my computer specs weren't good enough to handle it. I also remember being an admin in one of the server back 2 years ago but I don't really remember the name of the server.

8. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
Since there aren't many active admins during the time in Korea and also since I love the community so much I wanted to support this community.

9. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
At least an hour every weekend.

B. On the forums?
5 minutes everyday.

10. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
Starting from last year.

11. Do you speak any languages other than English?
Korean.

12. Link your SteamRep and other sources that show your reputation here:
http://steamrep.com/search?q=minecraftfan367

13. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternate accounts that you own:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/teamfortressfan367

14. Describe a time when you lost control of your emotions and how you were able to cope with the situation (P.S: This can be about anything; it doesn't have to be from in-game.):
I do have a bit of anger management issues and the last time I was back-stabbed by my friends I just felt depressed and stopped talking to anybody for few days.

15. What do you consider in your personality to be strengths? What do you consider in your personality to be weaknesses?
Personality Strength: I love helping people and out. I feel satisfied whenever they are happy with the solution. I try to keep the positive energy towards others so they won't feel disgusted or worried about me.

Personality Weakness: I'm really sensitive. I hate negative feelings from others. Offensive language, racism, hatred hurts my feelings a lot.

16. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 7
  • Patient: 6
  • Reactive: 9
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 9
  • Reasonable: 8
  • Objective: 7
  • Perceptive: 7
  • Compassionate: 10
  • Troubleshooter: 7
  • Honest: 8

17. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would warn them that "racism" could hurt people's feeling and if it keeps going on, I'll have to ban them for "racism".

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
I would try my best to understand on how the "victim" feels instead of how I feel.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I would give them a sign of warning. If if kept going on, then they'll have to get muted.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
I would have to talk to the owner and the head admins about this situation.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would have to join the server and see if the "user" really was speed hacking.

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I would give them a sign of warning before kicking them.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
It doesn't really matter. It's just a game. I would feel a bit left out but I won't have any issues with it.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
It depends on how the "victim" felt. If the "victim" felt offended than I'll have to ban the harassing user for "harassment" but if the "victim" can deal with it. Then we can just go on. Though if it goes a bit off the limit then we'll have to kick him from the server.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
I would have to alert the players that it's a scam and will have to ban the player for "Scam Attempt".

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
The other player bought the slay command with he/she's credits. It's a fair game. Now you know this could happen don't make the same mistake again. "And I'll give him some of my credits".

K: How do you define Admin abuse?
Pissing off players using admin commands, using admin commands in a wrong time.

After filling out this application, what are your feelings toward becoming a Server Admin on our servers?
I'm excited and I wish I could be a useful admin here.

Offline Hamtaro

• Server's Hamster
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • Hamha, how are you?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: ❄AtlasNeptune❄ - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 06:11:25 AM »
5. Age:

You must be at least 16 years old.

You may re-apply once you have met all of the requirements.

Application denied.
I don't bite, so feel free to message me if anything.
Hablo español con gran fluidez, asi que deje un mensaje si tienes dudas.