• April 23, 2024, 06:20:08 PM

Author Topic: Forbidden Legend - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3221 times)

Offline Forbidden Legend

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Forbidden Legend - Game Server Admin Application
« on: November 02, 2016, 04:16:38 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Have you ever previously applied for a position in TF2SwapShop?
No

3. List any current staff members you know or have any personal relations with.

4. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

5. Age:

6. What Time Zone do you live in?
chicago

7. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I am always a group leader in my engineering class.

8. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
to help in any way i can.

9. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
4 - 5 hours a day.

B. On the forums?
4 - 5 hours a day.

10. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
when i started playing tf2.

11. Do you speak any languages other than English?
no.

12. Link your SteamRep and other sources that show your reputation here:
https://steamrep.com/search?q=httk83

steam rep.

13. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternate accounts that you own:
none.

14. Describe a time when you lost control of your emotions and how you were able to cope with the situation (P.S: This can be about anything; it doesn't have to be from in-game.):
i have never lost control of my emotions, i am a very calm person.

15. What do you consider in your personality to be strengths? What do you consider in your personality to be weaknesses?
i am very good about handling the situation and keeping calm.

16. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 9
  • Patient: 10
  • Reactive: 7
  • Creative: 9
  • Polite: 10
  • Reasonable: 10
  • Objective: 7
  • Perceptive: 6
  • Compassionate: 7
  • Troubleshooter: 9
  • Honest: 8

17. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
ask the other people on the server what they thought ,and act accordingly.

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
ask the player who said the remark to apologize.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
ask the player to stop mic spamming , if he continued i would take a vote to see what i should do next.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
see what i could to stop abusing admin.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
i would investigate to see if someone is hacking , if they are hacking i would have no chose but to remove them from the server and report them to any other admins.

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
tell them that there rules dint apply and they would have to settle there debate else where.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
try to make the best of it.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
ask they to " calm the fuck down". if the dint stop i will hold a vote to diceide what should be done.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
tell them to stop saying lies,and tell the other admins about him.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?

K: How do you define Admin abuse?
a admin who is using his/her powers for there own benefit.

After filling out this application, what are your feelings toward becoming a Server Admin on our servers?
i am looking forward to helping any way i can.if i do not get admin, oh well. i am still going to try to help any way i can.

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Forbidden Legend - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 04:44:44 PM »
Quote from: Applicants profile
154 hrs on record
last played on Nov 1
Team Fortress 2

Thank you for your interest in applying at TF2SwapShop, however our guidelines state that you must have at least 800 total hours on Team Fortress 2. At the current time of this post's writing you have around 154 hours. Unfortunately due to this, your application will have to be denied. To see a list of all of our guidelines, please see here: http://tf2swapshop.com/forum/index.php?topic=107.0

You may re-apply once you have met all of the requirements.

Application denied.

Thank you,
Hades