• March 29, 2024, 07:44:54 AM

Author Topic: ЩĄ | iKawaiiOreo - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 2439 times)

Offline ЩĄ | iKawaiiOreo

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
ЩĄ | iKawaiiOreo - Game Server Admin Application
« on: July 04, 2015, 05:45:41 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I have supervised in most games such as Minecraft and TF2, I am a very fun and great supervisor to be with in my opinion.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I would really want to make sure this community is a safe place for everyone and making sure everyone would have a splendid time.

7. How much time do you plan to spend on the Servers / Forums?
As much as I can which means to about 6 hours of my time. If i can't get on for 6 hours, i'll try to get on for about 3.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
About 2 months if I can remember.

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
Well, I don't lose control too often unless it's something that happened horribly. But if I do, I could easily figure out of what I did wrong and apologize.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
Strengths- Creativity, Patience, Compassionate, and Mature.

Weaknesses- Rude people, Spammers, Racists.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 9
  • Patient: 10
  • Reactive: 7
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 10
  • Reasonable: 8
  • Objective: 7
  • Perceptive: 9
  • Compassionate: 10
  • Troubleshooter: 9

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would make that person stop by telling them that there is no point to just make fun of others in a game.
Also, if he/she continues, it would result in some screenshots sent to Staff.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
I would tell the person who started the offense to make sure that what they are saying is polite, and be cautious of their words.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
Tell he/she to not Mic Spam since it could cause others to have a horrible time and if it continues, it would become into a warning, and then a report.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
Tell them that spamming and exploiting they're powers isn't fair to the regular players who are trying to just do what they were doing and if it continues, I would take screenshots and report.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would ask the players who were with the speed hacker and make sure that they actually saw him speed hacking to make sure and be cautious of their reports.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I would tell the regular player who threatened to stop telling another he/she since those rules weren't made and you can't really tell another player what to do if you have no proof, rules, or anything in that section.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I would ask them to stop killing me instead of the other players since them doing that is actually really unfair to me and if someone else is getting killed from them to. I would report them if they would not stop after multiple warnings.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
I would tell the player that it's just a game and if the server sucks ass then he should just leave if it does instead of flaming it more. I would also just tell him that if he/she continues it would become a ban.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
I would tell the people that he/she would scam them instead of giving godmode and tell the player who is trying to scam to stop since that would result in a warning, then a ban since scamming another person and tricking them isn't a great thing to do.

J: A regular player complains about another player who slays him/her after he/she buys the Headless Horsemann perk in the shop. What do you tell the original player who got slayed?
I would tell the complainer that it would all be over and he/she shouldn't mind that someone has the Headless Horsemann perk and also I would say that it's just a game and comfort him to not get mad.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 09:46:14 AM by ЩĄ | iKawaiiOreo »

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: ЩĄ | iKawaiiOreo - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 12:37:45 PM »
You do not meet our requirement in the application guidelines of at least being 13 years of age.

So, your application has been denied.

You may re-apply again after you have met our requirements.