• April 27, 2024, 08:13:31 AM

Author Topic: Your Freedom to Post.  (Read 5652 times)

Offline theSipow

• Cum Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Hero
  • Jai Geru Deva Om
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Your Freedom to Post.
« on: August 12, 2016, 02:37:39 AM »
I've noticed that there has been a lack of forum activity within the past months and I want to change that. Most of the time on the forums the vast majority (If anything, 90%) of what's being posted is either admin applications and staff/player reports. Now there isn't anything wrong with those being posted, it just shows that people care about the community and would like to fix the problems that may be happening. But that's all I see on the most recent posts. There's more to this community than just game servers. A community is a place where people with similar things in common hang out. It worries me to see how little posts are made that are just fun jokes or something just completely random. Even suggestions for what can be added to the community remains kind of scarce. We have freedom to post. And the community just needs to get together and know each other more. To anyone who really loves and enjoys this community, this is an opportunity to get involved more.

Quick Note
I am not saying the forums should be out of control with a random and insignificant post every 10 seconds. It should still be organized like it is now, but with a lot more life to it.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 06:52:58 PM by Sipow »
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_(  ̿  ̿  ̿  ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿  ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿  ̿  ̿)_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
i blame sipow

Offline Yee B Games

• Chef
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
  • Where's the F****** lamb sauce?!
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Your Freedom to Post.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 02:42:50 AM »
Ender chronicles tho.
Go on then. You Pompous F***

Offline theSipow

• Cum Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Hero
  • Jai Geru Deva Om
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 02:51:18 AM »
Ender chronicles tho.
Name another recent post that wasn't from me though.
i blame sipow

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 03:12:48 AM »
We have been lacking forum activity a lot for the past few months. I agree with everything you said. Nowadays the only posts that are really ever seen being made are reports and applications. Nothing really goes on here anymore. With the recent flood of applications coming in, the activity rate has mostly been on the Administrator Applications board. If anyone has any suggestions on how we can increase forum activity and make it more community-oriented, we'd like to hear them.
AFK like JFK

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2016, 03:42:10 PM »

Hades

Offline theSipow

• Cum Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Hero
  • Jai Geru Deva Om
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2016, 12:58:03 AM »
Thank you for that Hades, it really shows the span of how little post activity has happened over the past few months, "Feels" being the most recent of those 5.
i blame sipow

Offline Peter Capaldi's Peter Capaldi

• Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2016, 07:39:24 PM »
Hey! I post threads... :P Actually, I try to refrain from posting. You wouldn't believe how many Youtube videos I could share. Seriously. It would get super stale.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 07:43:41 PM by Peter Capaldi's Sunglasses »
~

Offline theSipow

• Cum Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Hero
  • Jai Geru Deva Om
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2016, 09:06:16 PM »
Hey! I post threads... :P Actually, I try to refrain from posting. You wouldn't believe how many Youtube videos I could share. Seriously. It would get super stale.

I have noticed that posts have been more frequent lately and I'm glad to see it. I also never said you didn't post. But the forums are not as active as they could be. With all the staff members and even regular members on the forums, only a few of them will make their own threads every once and a while. I encourage you to keep doing what your doing.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 09:08:51 PM by Sipow »
i blame sipow

Offline Peter Capaldi's Peter Capaldi

• Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2016, 05:38:05 PM »

I have noticed that posts have been more frequent lately and I'm glad to see it. I also never said you didn't post. But the forums are not as active as they could be. With all the staff members and even regular members on the forums, only a few of them will make their own threads every once and a while. I encourage you to keep doing what your doing.
Lololololol. Believe me, it can get very stale. Spam ain't good. Still, I ghost 'n' post.
~